Chapter Seven ~ Learning More of His Past

The early morning sun was shining through the windows. Edward moved and felt Bella's naked body wrapped around him. The late-night activities came flooding back to him. He couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to be deep inside of her. When he had awoken to find her hand wrapped his cock, he was shocked, but her soft hand stroking him caused him to relent and revel in the feelings. When she awoke, he thought for sure she would scream at him to leave; however, once again, she surprised him by demanding he make love to her. He was worried about her ribs, so he let her take the lead, something he never did, and God was it glorious. She rode him hard, raking her nails down the planes of his chest and abs. Rubbing his hand down his chest, he felt the welts from her nails and thought they were so erotic. Needing to touch her, he began to gently stroke his hand up and down her arm.

Bella began to wake and smiled. She remembered every detail of last night, and she wanted more. She moved, and as soon as she did, the painful reminder of her injuries hit her. "Fuck."

Edward looked down at her when she yelled out. She had tears in her eyes and pain etched all over her face. "Oh, my sweet girl, I'm sorry. Let me go get Rose."

Bella didn't want him to go, even though she would love some of those great drugs that Rose had. "Wait, please. I don't want you to leave."

"But it's obvious that you are in severe pain," Edward murmured as he wiped her tears that were now falling down her cheeks.

"Can't you just call her?" She asked, putting out her bottom lip.

"But we are naked," he said, not wanting to cause her any embarrassment.

Bella smirked. "So, she has already seen me naked."

Edward was shocked. Rose had seen Bella naked. "When?"

"Last night, when she gave me a shot. I couldn't undress by myself. She is definitely a real doctor because she has a great bedside manner?"

"Yes. She is a licensed Orthopedic Surgeon, but she had to leave her practice. That is a story for her to tell you, not mine."

"How did she become part of the family?" Bella asked, hoping Edward would let it slip that he was, in fact, part, hell, probably the fucking Don of the family.

Edward smiled, then placed a sweet kiss on her lips. "Always poking for information." He turned and picked up his phone to send Rose a text.

Bella moved over a little, running her hand across the sheets, and under Edward's pillow, it was then that she felt it. The cold metal of a gun. Her father had made sure she knew how to handle and shoot a weapon. Grabbing hold of the handle, she pulled it out and grinned. "So, are you going to tell me about the family?"

Edward couldn't believe that Bella was holding his gun. Fuck, he hadn't even felt her hand under his pillow until it was too late. As he stared at her holding his gun, he became hard immediately. Here was the sexiest woman he had ever met, naked in his bed holding his Glock. He had died and went to heaven. "Fine, but after you get some meds and food."

"I want to know everything," she said with a determined face.

"As much as I can without putting you in any more danger," Edward agreed.

Suddenly his door flew open with a bounce against the wall, Emmett and Rose came strolling into the room. "Way to go, Eddie," Emmett bombed as he saw the couple in bed. He could see Edward's bare chest covered in scratch marks, and Bella's tits were uncovered for all to see. Damn, they were a nice set, he thought. Suddenly he was hit behind the head by Rose.

"Stop staring asshole, I saw them first," Rose jokes. "Get your naked ass out of the bed, Edward, so that I can help Bella."

Edward placed another kiss on Bella's lips and took the gun from her hand. Sitting up and sliding his legs off the bed. "Rose, turn around, or you are going to see more of me than you ever have before."