ii

I open the door to albertz room, "Oh, So this is what you meant when you said your job was strange"

"Well, yeah kinda" I reply, Albert buds in "Well you guys we gotta get this going, Gigi, Sweetie, go put this on," Albert hands me a lingerie, aswell as a black, silk robe, I go into the bathroom and change into it.

I walk out of the bathroom, Albert looks me up and down, " looking good"

-
We did the 'boring' part and now we are getting to the sex bit, Corbyn hovers over top of me, pulling of my lingerie, he pulls of his pants, just like hes probably been practicing, we fix our position so that Im going to ride him.

He hold my hips, lowering me onto it plump dick, a slight moan escapes my mouth, I bounce on him, my head falling back with pleasure, unlike all the other guys, and girls, hes actually being carful, and actually making sure its pleasurable and not rough, making it both appealing for me, and probably the audiance watching.

A higher pitched moan comes from me, this moan usaully comes when Im about to... come, Corbyns thrust start to get sloppier, and soon enough my juices spill out of my down stairs, and corbyn soon following after.

Heavy breathing comes from both of us, as Corbyn lays down beside me, "Finished" the camera man says, I get off of the bed, being ready for a fall, but instead i can actually walk, I guess cause he wasnt as rough as the other guys.

I walk out of the bathroom with my clothes on and see corbyn with his clothes on aswell, "well, uhm.. do... you wanna go shopping"I ask him, he does a quick nod.

While Im in the elevator with Corbyn I ask him a question, "do you, ya know, possibly wanna hang out again sometime, not like... for... uhm" "for fucking, or sex, yeah" Corbyn finishes my sentance, he gives me his phone, witha contact list open, "text we when you get home ok?"

We finish shopping and I head to my hotel room as Corbyn heads to his home.