14. THE "YES"

Magsimula sa umpisa

Swara felt a shock inside while asking Ragini. What would be her answer? Did she push her sister again into another mess? She should have thought about it. Even Ragini seems to be back to her normal self, wounds in her heart takes long time to get healed. Is she again being dragged into agony?

"No Swara, not at all." Ragini replied patiently. She could almost figure out the chain of question bombarding in Swara's mind. "I was just worried about the family. And you cleared it now. I'm fine with all these. Just that it came as a surprise and even now I feel that it is a dream.... Ouch." Ragini hissed in pain as Swara pinched as if waking her from a dream.

Swara chuckled on Ragini's reaction whereas she smiled widely and held Swara as much closer as possible assuring her that the decision made this time won't go wrong.

"Had a talk with Sanskar?" Swara enquired while having dinner in their room.

"He said tomorrow he is on leave from office. So he will come here to pick us in morning."

"Hmmm, that's good. Pandit will come tomorrow." Swara said before drifting to her slumber.

***

"Swara, do something to your husband so that he keeps quiet. From yesterday he is irritating me with his idiotic smile and conversations. And now, Adarsh bhaiyya also joined him." Sanskar whined while driving.

"Arrey, they are happy that, finally, my jedji is getting married. Let them have fun, future jeeju!" Swara clicked her tongue.

"Jedji; Jeeju? It's Sanky Swara!" He glared.

"Okay! But I'm not going to stop them. In fact, I would have joined but I'm from ladkiwaale, nah. So I will be irritating Ragini. Kyun Raguu?" She said with a teasing smile to which Ragini laughed.

"Haww, what happened 'Sanky'? You're not able to digest their acts. Haven't you heard that Karma is a bitch. Now, understand yourself how difficult it is for others to bear you." Ragini said smacking Sanskar's head playfully.

"This was the only lacking. Now you both sisters also started." The car came to a sudden halt with his words. "Now enough. Get out!" He said to Swara.

"What!" Swara exclaimed.

"O Meri Bhabhi! Our house is here. Would you have the kindness to step down?" He asked dramatically.

"You won't change!" Swara and Ragini chorused together to which Sanskar gave a 'whatever' look and waved at Swara.

***

"Ragini is happy?" Laksh enquired Swara.

"Don't you have anything to ask about your wife? You already have become deewana of your bhabhi." Swara dramatically wiped her invisible tears.

"Both my brother and wife are of same bunch. Don't you guys get tired doing this?" Laksh pulled her cheeks.

"Ouch!" Swara swat Laksh's hands. "It does pain, you idiot."

"Aww. It pained?" Laksh cocooned Swara from back keeping his chin on her shoulders to which Swara smiled. "I can feel your happiness Swara. I just want to make myself convinced that this marriage won't be another wrong step in Ragini's life. I have given so much pain for her, so.."

"Are you considering this as a chance to redeem yourself?"

"Not this marriage. But after that she will be here. And that will be an opportunity for my redemption."

"No, Laksh. She forgot everythingas of now. Now, we should make sure that past memories don't flood before heragain making her hurt again. Laksh, Do you feel awkward to consider her as yourbhabhi?" Swara finally voiced her concern before Laksh.