U know na people who deserve they only win. I said

Hey Saima how are u doing with Rehaan . Seira asked

Mashallah Hashim looks so handsome today . Riya said

Stop looking at him . Riya . I said

Even Rehaan is looking  so handsome . Riya said

Not today, he always looked handsome. I said

But I don't think he will be long last  for u. Over here u got a competitor Saima . Seira said looking at Rehaan .

I turned and Saw Rehaan block Mr. Chris way as he was going to hug that niqabi. My blood started boiling . I left my friends and went to Rehaan.

Hey Rehaan come with me my friends wanted to meet u . By the way who is She?? I asked Rehaan by rolling my hand around his arm.

Hashim introduced me to her.

Miss. Syed she is Saima aur friend
Saima she is Syed Sara

Ohh so she is Syed Sara to whom Rehaan and Hashim helped .

Ohh !! She is the one whom u donated a apartment. If u need more, u can ask me . Even I can donate as much as u want . Let's go Rehaan my friends are waiting . I  said her and took Rehaan with me. And left Sara and Hashim alone.

*********

Rehaan POV

I was damn mad on Saima. The way she told Sara was too aggressive.

Instead going towards her friends.  First I let go my hand from her. And grabbed her arm and took her in corner.

What's wrong with u Saima . R u insane.  Firstly how did u get to know about the apartment. Tell me now . I said her softly so that none of my guest can hear us.

Leave me Rehaan . Y r u getting crazy so much, because of that niqabi. Because of her u r hurting me. Saima said in arrogant way. 

Shut your Crap Saima. Tell me how did u get to know about the apartment.  I asked

On Wednesday I  came to your office. I went inside your cabin . But you were not there.  I was going to leave your cabin but at the same time your manager came and v both colide with each other. He was holding a file which fell on the floor. All the papers scattered on the floor. By luck that agreement of that apartment came in my hand and I went through the agreement.
Saima said.