Confession [FINAL]

"What do you mean?" he asked. I sighed and dropped my head down.

I looked up and stared at his eyes.

I thought being honest was the best idea.

I sighed one more time, "teacher, i took more time to get dressed and put make up because of you." i stated and he stared at me confusedly.

"What?"

"Teacher..... I like you." i stated.

He sighed deeply, "i never ignored you, You don't have to put make up on or dress up to look pretty." He stated as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

He put both hands on my shoulders and shook me slightly. "You might think i'm great because i'm a college student." He trailed off. "You are going to be prettier once you go to college. And you will have a chance to meet someone greater than me." He continued.

"B-but teacher...." I sobbed.

"So lets just focus on studying..." He stated before wiping my tears off.

"Now, tell me where you live, and i'll walk you there." He sighed before walking ahead of me.

I like him so much....

3 years later...

After i got into the university, i thought it would be nice to go see my old Tutor.

"Alright, thats all for now, dont forget to study page 170."

"Thank you teacher..."

His students left the room and greeted me as they passed by.

"Ahem, knock knock?" I stated as i stood beside the door.

He was fixing his things as he heard my voice, he quickly lifted his head and his eyes lock with mine.

"Seulki-ah!" He greeted as i walk towards him.

He hugged me like his life depended on it. "Woah now, teacher being touchy after 3 years huh?" I chuckled.

He grinned and broke the hug. "How have you been? Jesus, it feels like just yesterday you were a highschool student." He chuckled.

"Well... I have something to show you teacher." I shyly looked down.

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow.

I looked up and smiled brightly. "I got accepted in K-University." I stated as i handed him my application form.

He looked through it and his eyes widen. "Jinja!? I'm so proud of you." He grinned and patted my head.

"So teacher, are you free on Tuesday?" I asked.

"Hm.... Sure, what are your plans?" He chuckled.

And to think it was just yesterday i was that young and clingy student of his. But look at me now, all grown up and asking MY TUTOR out on a date.

******

Crummy ending i know, but i will be posting the epilogue.....

......soon? I don't know, i kinda ran out of ideas for this story so i ended it. Anyways i will still be posting it.......

.....soon.

😂😂😂😂

xoxo, Yoonjinta😘