Let's Fix This

Its been almost two weeks already after what happened, I am very worried about it, so I met up with Lisa to talk about a very important thing. The first start of conversation went awkward, but not between the two of them.

"How are you? I missed you!"

Lisa: Im all good. Ikaw?

"Lisa... You know why I am here. I know I am not in the right position to talk in behalf of you guys, but as your friend, the both of you, please listen to me right now."

I am Park Chaeyoung. Termmate (classmate) ako ni Lisa sa Film Making. We have known together for 4 years already, seven years kasi ang isang term to graduate from a film making course. Here I am doing my job as a concerned friend, you'll find out why.

Lisa gave me a very sad but trying to lift up face. I can see in her eyes naman the emotions, na even siya hindi niya alam kung ano.

Chae: I am so saddened about what happened, Lisa. You guys are together for so long now, and ako, hindi ko gusto na maghiwalay kayo. I know you guys can talk about this. Please, let's put this that I am begging you, please listen to her.

Lisa: Thank you Chae. I appreciate you so much... for doing this.

So will she accept my favor na kaya? Natatakot ako sa maaring mangyari just because I did this.

Chae : Ofcourse! I wouldn't be tired of reminding you guys of the love that you both deserve. Lisa, I know you are a person with principle and dignity, and also, I am not trying to say na you are not understanding things, pero please transcend over everything, pakinggan mo siya.

Lisa looked at me for seconds, then got teary eyed.
Lisa: Thanks Chae! I love you.

When suddenly, someone sat beside me who is in front of Lisa. Ofcourse, she was shocked about her presence. Napahawak nalang si Lisa sa noo niya bilang signal na naii- stress siya sa mga pangyayari.

Lisa: What's this?
Chae: I am very sorry, but I really have to do this for the both of you. Lisa please, just listen, my favor.

I stood up from where I am sitting na ikinalaki ng mga mata ni Lisa.

Chae: Thank you! Uhm... excuse me first, I'll leave you guys.

Ang bigat ng pakiramdam ko nung iniwan ko sila, hindi ko alam kung ano ang magiging resulta after, pero there's still hope in my heart, I trust them both kaya partly, I am confident enough to say na everything will be fine.

Chae: You can do this!

Bulong ko po sa isa kong kaibigan na kanina pa takot na takot na kausapin si Lisa.

So then Chae left them with an awkward feeling with each other. Lisa could not still manage to look at her, so she did her part.

*'S POV:

"You can do this!"

Bulong ni Chae sakin bago na siyang tuluyang umalis. Hindi ko alam kung paano sisimulan to, nagbuntong hininga muna ako tapos...

"Lisa..."

The other day, Chae talked to me. Ito na nga yung plan na kakausapin namin si Lisa after what happened sa kasiyahan last week, kasi she is not like this. This is not the normal Lisa that I know, nasaktan ko siguro siya ng sobra.

"I know you won't speak up if you dont want to talk about things... but everything is talking too long, and you are not like that."

Lisa: What do you expect?

She was so cold. I know she's trying too hard to let me feel any emotions coming from her, pero ramdam ko yung disappointment at galit niya sa boses niya palang.
I was about to cry, I was holding my feelings. I need to explain first before my emotions eat me.