Chapter 4

Rose's POV

I was surprised. I thought Hayes didn't like me anymore. I know for sure I don't like him. Or at least i dont think so. Hayes and I called it quits about 2 years ago so we were both pretty much over it. And ever since we have been best friends so just being kissed by him was really awkward. Hayes was looking over towards Julia. I understand now. Hayes kissed me just to get Julia jealous. I mean I was really mad about this but I get it considering he just got dumped.

"Rose im sorr-"

"No, I understand"

"Okay, thank you" Hayes said while hugging me tightly

First bell rang and Hayes and I headed to first period together.

I passed by Julia and decided to say hi I mean we are good friends. I just hope Hayes doesn't see me talking to her, I think he would be mad. I saw Julia's eye will with tears. I had no idea what was wrong so I asked her.

"Julia what's wrong?"

"I-I I saw you and annd Hayes kiss." Said Julia nervously

"Julia I'm pretty sure he kissed me just to get you jealous."

I walked away so I didn't start any drama with her because she is a drama QUEEN...

Nothing really happened for the rest of the day. Everyone said bye to Hayes knowing that some of us are going to be seeing him in a few months back here visiting his grandma.

SORRY GUYS REALLLLLLYYYY SHORT CHAPTER AND REALLY BAD BUT IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND THANK YOU FOR READING💕