-I have a present for you.- she spoke quietly.

-Really? You didn't need to buy me anything.

-I know. But I wanted to.

She handed me a box that was covered in blue wrapping paper. I saw that she sticked a note on the top of the present.

~For Harry xx~

I smiled and opened the box. I pulled out what was inside of it and my face was completely covered in surprise.

She bought me a...notebook?

You know, I really like it. I must admit that I really wanted to start writing stuff lately.

-Oh my god! Thank you, Emma!- I exclaimed. She smiled and looked down at the ground, obviously being a bit shy and flustered.

Before I knew it, I had my arms being tightly wrapped around her. She was a bit hesitant at first, but she hugged me back after a few seconds. The smell of her perfume filled my nostrills as I tightened my grip around her small body.

-Thank you so much.- I whispered in her ear.

-You're welcome.- she whispered back.

A few moments passed and we separated from each other.

-I am so sorry, but I need to go. My parents are probably waiting for me.- she said as she was looking at me apologetically.

-No problem. I need to go and wash my face anyway.- I smirked.

-Okay. See you later?

-Sure. Bye!

-Bye!

And she walked away.

I quickly washed my face before going back to where my family was.

As I walked inside a crowded room, I noticed my mum talking to a strange man. I swear I have never seen him in my entire life. Or have I?

-Oh. Harry!- mum called me and I ran in her direction.

-This is Mr. Davids. Mr. Davids, this is my son, Harry.- she introduced us.

The man reached his hand out to me and I took it, shaking it slightly.

-Happy birthday, kid.- he said without a hint of joy in his voice.

-Thank you.- I replied, trying to be as polite as I can, so my mum doesn't end up being mad because of my behaviour.

-So, Mr. Davids here bought you a present for your birthday, Harry.- my eyes lit up as I heard those words. I smiled cheekily when I saw a man holding yet another box and handing it to me.

I opened it quickly and looked inside. I grabbed the item that was hiding in the darkness of a birthday box before pulling it out and examining it.

It was a...hat?!

-So, do you like it?- mum asked me as my eyes stayed glued to the thing that I was holding. The hat was really pretty and it looked pretty expensive.

-I love it!- I exclaimed happily.

-Glad you like it kid. Put it on.- the man said and I nodded before the hat ended up being on my head.

-Oh, I forgot to mention. The hat can glow as well.- the man spike and my eyes had the size of apples at that very moment.

-Really?

-Yeah. Try it. Press the button on the side.

I noticed the button and pressed it. The hat started shining with red and blue lights...

And that is when everything went black.

____________________________________

A/N: So...what do you think happened?

Let me know what you think.

Hope you like it.

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx