Hospital

Namjoon's POV

"Please,, pick up hyung.... " i keep listening to his ring tone but my brother has not answering the phone yet, it gets me restless. 30 seconds pass then i hear his voice while releasing my breath that i don't know i'm holding.

"Namjoon, are you okay? How is it there?  are you still at school? " Jin firing questions at me.

"yes, hyung i'm fine. i'm still at school's library tho. Everyone bitten turn to zombie and others run away or probably still hiding at school, i don't know, i lock down the library in order to stop horde of zombies get in." i answer rapidly.

Jin hasn't answer but my turn firing questions at him "what is actually happening hyung? there was no news about this coming out, it was only mad cow i know yesterday. How it turns out like this? Is there any zombies attack or patients at your hospital?? "

"yeah, there was an attack an hour ago, people been chase to the hospital by horde of zombies but some of them don't make it in time before the hospital decide to lock down. I was at the ward while this happening. Injured patients was overloading i've got to help. But they are doing fine now just scratching and no signs turning into zombies. Government will help evacuate the patients at hospital in 3 days, i think we're going to get somewhere safe with high maintenance of security before mass destruction begin. Well it's already messy around but we hope we can salvage the mess. You have to try to survive Joon, do whatever you can do to survive. There was a note at the research of zombies patients 5 minutes ago, they can't adapt at dark area, so you can use night time to try to escape. Don't forget to use proper cover if you fighting one of them so you won't get bitten easily. That's the only update i got. After the hospital lock down it won't be possible to open up again before the government arrive. So you gotta go to the millitary base. Find as many person as you can, you gotta be strong Joon, lead them to the millitary base. I'm sorry i can't help get you out of your school because of the lock down, but promise me we will meet at the base. Please be save Joon." i hear my brother speaks so fast with trembling voice, i know he holds down his fear trying to be the tough brother to console me. His voice sound distance and i can't clearly hear what he say after that.

"Okay hyung, it's alright. i'm okay and i promise i'll meet you there. You need to stay safe too hyung." i answer with soft voice before i look at the phone and the signal is already lost.

i exhale while looking at my feet. i forget that there is someone beside me until he pat my shoulder softly trying to give me courage.

"it's okay Joon hyung, we gotta be strong. I can't contact anyone from home, you're lucky you still got to contact your hyung."  He say softly to me with sorrow eyes.

I look at Tae with wondering eyes. How can he be so strong like that. I feel so lucky that i traped with him.