chocolate bar is a survival kit

Taehyung's POV

We succedd blocking the door. I can hear my own heart pumping so fast. I look at my side, my sunbae beside me panting so hard. And then i realise his face that usually look so calm and serene now full on hard mode, his jaw even look more prominent. Oh my god, what am i thinking, it's zombie appocalypse how can i think like that? okay, i need to focus. Right,, breath Taehyung... breath...
I look again at Namjoon's face. There is something different tho, why is his face scrunch up like that? i look down at his arm and i just realized that his arm was scratched and bleeding.

"S-sunbae, you arm. Are you okay? " i ask him carefully. "You're not going to change like them right?"

"i don't think so, their changing is so fast within 10 seconds so i think i'm safe." Namjoon smile a little.

"okay, i'm sorry. i just worry. hehe" i smile a little try to lighten the mood.

"Sunbae, let's go. I'll patch up your scratch, we can't leave it just like that, it can cause infection." i stand up and held out my hand to help sunbae stand up.

I walk near my station and rumaging my backpack. I take an antiseptic and bandage from my bag. Then i lead us to sit at one of the long couch.
Namjoon look at me with questioning eyes.
i just shruged. "What? i always prepare for the worse, erm... well i used to be bullied back at elementary school. So i always prepare my emergency kit. You know, sometimes they hide my uniform while i change, sometimes they spill their drink on me and sometimes they lock me at the janitor or tried to push me till i scratch my knee. What is wrong with me? why i keep blabbering? i'm sorry it's just i talk a lot when i'm panicking. Oh my god it's only getting worse, sorry, i'll stop now" i put my hand at my lips try to make them stop.

It silent before i look up and hear Namjoon try to contain his laugh and smile so wide, i can see his dimples so deep and his eyes narrow like crescent moon. Oh my, how i love his smile that i feel butterflies inside my stomach.

"I'm sorry for laughing, it's not i'm being inconsiderate hearing your story but you're just so cute i can't hold it. I never seen you talk so much and being flustered like this. You're just so adorable, how can they bullied you, that was insane. I hope you understand whatever they said to you, you are a lovable person don't let them say otherwise." Namjoon said with his heartwarming eyes piercing through my soul. It's like every doubt i have for so many years just gone in mere seconds because of him.

"okay" I mumble and just getting more flustered than before. I just nod and take his hand in mine and drag him down to sit on the couch. I clean his scratch thanks god there is no deep laceration, then i put bandage over it. I can't seem to see his face i just so flustered i think my cheeks went red like a boiled crab.

After finishing the bandage, i take 2 chocholate bar from my backpack. I give one to him and eat mine.

"Thank you, Taehyung, for the chocolate and everyhing. What can i do without you? Probably be one of the zombies outside. Oh by the way stop calling me sunbae, you can call me joon. It's not like we are years appart right? " Namjoon smile giving me a little heart attack.

"Yeah, sure hyung. Thank you too, you know, for your calming words. I feel better now" i offer him my best smile.

"Yeah,, anytime Tae." Namjoon smile while take a bite at his chocholate bar.

"How do you know my name hyung? I never really introduce my self to you" i ask.

"Well, i have my way and you have name tag pinned over your shirt" Namjoon laugh a little.

"Aah,, yeaah right" i answer and then it's silent again.

It's just so tense, this zombies thing make everything feels jumpy and everything sounds terrifying. There's still outrage roaring outside but here its just mumble noise inside here. And i try to differ the tense by asking Joon hyung a questions. Well, nothing we can do at the moments anyway.

"So you really like to read here?" i ask again while watching him eat his chocholate.

"Yeah, i usually did my homework here or just to read books ..."

"from the philosophy shelf" i slip, i feel my cheeks heat at his gaze.

"So, you have been watching me?" Namjoon ask with a lil smirk.

"What? no, i just took notice of the books you borrowed" i answer rapidly.

"So, you notice me?" Namjoon conclude with winning smile. He watch my face start to panick and he laugh a little.
"i'm just kidding, i like messing up with you" he smiles and ruffles my hair softly.

"Why do you really like sit at that chair hyung?" i ask again, actually after one question, i become more and more interested in knowing my hyung.

"Hmm, it's a long story. I'll tell you latter okay? I need to contact my hyung, i hope he is okay" Namjoon say while standing up taking out his phone and looking outside the window.

"it's getting dark outside. Please, pick it up hyung. Pleasee" Namjoon say while searching for any sign of human movement outside.