My little munchkin

(Ritchie's pov)
I woke up to the sound of yelling downstairs. I found this rather strange, because usually I'm the one who makes people mad. Swiftly hopping out of bed, I headed downstairs to see what all the commotion was about. Cap was being his usual beautiful self, sitting down and sipping from a cup of tea. The other two sins were in a screaming match. Well, David was shouting at Brandon, who was falling asleep like usual. Not too bothered about them, I headed over to Michael, running a hand through his hair. He snarled at me, as he grabbed my wrist, pushing me away from him.
"Can you not. Just stop yourself."
"Awwww come on Cap~"
"Just leave me alone Ritchie."
"Nah, I don't feel like it" I smirked, waiting for another response. Instead of his usual annoyed tone, he stood up, slamming his hands down on the table, before spinning around to glare at me.

"JUST LEAVE ME THE ALONE. LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK IF YOU HAVE TO. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU RITCHIE!"
David bad stopped talking and was now staring at me and Michael. Even Brandon was now awake, also looking extremely confused.
"You alright Cap? Maybe you just need a hug~" I winked at him, but he just gave me the most terrifying death stare I have ever seen.
"JUST GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, OKAY???! I'M SO SICK OF THIS. I DON'T LIKE YOU THAT WAY!!! AT THIS POINT I DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL!"

I felt myself start to shake, tears threatening to leak from my eyes. Luckily, I managed to hold them back.
"Y-you hate me...." I stuttered out under my breath. Then i walked straight to the front door, throwing it open and slamming it shut behind me.

(Michael's pov)
I stood there trying to catch my breath after screaming so much. I was expecting another flirtatious comment from Ritchie, yet nothing came. Instead he muttered something along the lines of me hating him, before immediately leaving. He had looked surprisingly upset, based on the brief look I managed to get of his face.
"That was a bit much don't you think?" Brandon spoke up, breaking the silence.
"I suppose your right. I'm sure he'll be fine though."
David nodded in agreement, however Brandon looked slightly hesitant, with a doubtful look in his eyes.

A few hours passed by and I was starting to get worried. Eventually, we went out on patrol, which was unusually quiet with the lack of Ritchie. I always wished for this kind of day, but in that moment I just wanted him here so I knew he was okay. We headed home in complete silence, not knowing what to say. As the sun started to set below the horizon, I decided I'd had enough, announcing to Brandon and David that I was going to search for Ritchie. Before they could protest, I had already stormed out of the building, briskly walking down the street. My eyes scanned the entire area, as I went all around the town.

Soon, darkness fell upon the land, yet there was still no sign of the Sin Of Lust. Just as I was about to lose all hope, I heard the sound of muffled sobs. Worried that somone may be hurt, I dashed into the forest, darting around trees and leaping over small rocks or logs. Suddenly, the exact person I had been looking for came into my field of vision. I ducked down behind a tree, hoping he hadn't seen me. Then something dawned on me: he was who I had heard sobbing. Oh my god. I made him cry????! I need to apologise right now. Peering around the tree, I saw that he was sat on the ground, with his face in his hands.

"Ritchie....?"
His head snapped up, allowing me to see his puffy red eyes. Not only that, but his hair was also a mess, as his bandana was slowly slipping down his head.
"W-what are....y-you doing h-he-here?" he was barely able to speak.
"I was worried about you. You've been gone all day...."
He looked at me with slightly widened eyes, glancing upwards at the sky, before returning his focus to me.
"You didn't even realise?!" I gasped, walking over and sitting down next to him. He gave me a slight nod. I noticed that he was shaking, so I pulled him into a hug.
"I thought you h-hated me...." his voice sounded much more even this time. Shockingly, he shoved me away from him.
"Look....I let my anger take over me and i shouldn't have done that. I should know better. I'm sorry."

His head lowered to face the ground. Tears started to stream down his face, breaking my heart, as I reached out to him again. He slapped my hand away, suddenly looking angry.
"Just stop it! You've made it clear that you don't like me! Believe me, the constant yelling, telling me to never come back, the insults and judgement, all gave me a very clear idea of how you feel about me."
Realising that all those things he stated I had done were true, I was surprised at how horrible I had been. Yes he flirted with me, but he never touched me inappropriately or anything like that. I sighed before speaking once more.
"I am sorry Ritchie. Just know that I don't hate you. Please come home with me."
He gave me a nervous look, clearly contemplating whether or not he should listen to me.

"Okay fine..."
That's when something worrying dawned on me.
"If you didn't even realise you'd been here all day, have you eaten at all?"
"Uhhhhhh, I don't think so?"
I hit him on the arm, shaking my head in disapproval.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He chucked slightly, throwing his hands up in defeat.
"There's that beautiful smile."
His face turned bright red, confusing me for a moment, until I realised that I accidentally said that last comment out loud.
"Oh god! I didn't mean that! I uhhhhh..."
"Awww, looks like you're starting to like me Cap~" he smirked at me, though he still looked a bit down. At least he was starting to be himself again.
"N-no..." I started to avoid eye contact, until I felt something cold against me.

I turned my head, surprised to see Ritchie wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.
"You're freezing cold."
"Exactly, but you're warm so let me hug you." his voice was muffled, as he buried his face in my shoulder.
I felt my face heat up, giving in to his wishes and allowing him to snuggle up against me.
"This isn't because I like you, okay?"
"Sure, whatever you say Cap!" he grinned, making me smile softly.

We sat there for a while, holding eachother in the middle of the forest. Soon, it was practically pitch black, so I suggested heading back to the house. He nodded slowly, taking hold of my hand in his own, whilst he helped me up off the ground. As we walked back home side by side, he didn't let go of my hand. After a few moments, he realised this and hesitantly pulled his hand away from mine. However, I didn't let him. He looked at me in shock, before smiling at me. We arrived at the house, noticing the downstairs lights were still on, so we separated. I went inside first, with Ritchie following closely behind.
"There you are Cap!" David exclaimed once he noticed my arrival.
"Hello Michael and Ritchie." Brandon spoke calming with his eyes still closed.
I decided not to question how he knew who we were, considering neither of us had spoken yet.

"Hello you two, I found him." I gestured to the gorgeous redhead standing beside me. Stop it Michael. He's not that cute....Oh who am I kidding?!  Shaking my head, I cleared my thoughts and informed everyone I was heading to bed. As I crawled under the sheets, I heard the foot steps of somone coming upstairs. I expected it to be Brandon, for he usually turns in early, but it was actually Ritchie. He stood at the foot of my bed for a moment, before he started to speak.
"Thankyou for earlier.....and I really am sorry for constantly hitting on you. I promise that I'll try to control myself from now on."
As he turned to walk to his own bed, I sat up and grabbed his hand. He turned around in surprise, blushing madly.
"W-what are you doing?"
"You're still cold." I stated blankly, as I felt the freezing touch of his skin.
"So?"
"So get over here." I pulled him towards me, shuffling to the side to make room for him. He sat down on the bed, clearly confused by what I was doing.

Lifting up the blanket, I watched as he finally realised what I was trying to do. He happily slipped under the covers with me, his cheeks dusted with a light pink blush. We wrapped our arms around eachother, both of us smiling, as we drifted off to sleep.

(David's pov)
It was starting to get late, so me and Brandon headed upstairs. What we found upstairs shocked me more than anything I'd ever seen before. Michael and Ritchie were lying in the same bed, cuddling whilst they slept. The brunette next to me looked just as shocked as I was. In fact, I don't think I'd ever seen him that awake and alert before. Strolling over to the Captain, I gently nudged him awake.
"What is it David?" he whispered sleepily, clearly annoyed at me.
"Are you aware of this?" I gestured to Ritchie, who had just snuggled closer into him. Surprisingly, Michael smiled as a reaction to this, before turning back to me with a glare.
"Yes and it's fine. Now please let us sleep."
Well this day was hella weird.

(Author's note)
I started writing this before I opened requests, so imma get to those now that this is done.