"Some old music I have in my playlist."

"Can I?" He asked, nodding over her earphone. She chuckled and nodded before giving one of her earphones to him.

They spent the whole trip walking around with shared earphones, hands stuffed inside their pockets. They would often share comments and laugh as they talk about the song they're listening to up to the most random topic they could think of.

When the trip ended, they exited the garden while still talking among each other. They had completely disregarded their classmates as they make their way to their bus while still joking around. They soon reached their school bus; however, they halt when they saw Edward and Bella having a heated argument. Madelline's eyebrows furrowed in confusion while Jasper shake his head at his brother upon hearing what they were discussing about.

"Hey," Alice chirpy voice came out of nowhere. The two simultaneously turned their heads, seeing her skip towards Madelline's side. "Did you two enjoy the trip?"

"Very much," Madelline answered with a big smile.

Alice's ears perked up when she heard what Edward and Bella was talking about and looked in front of them. The three walked near the two who remained oblivious to their presence, but Alice surely made it known.

"Hi, are you going to ride with us?" She asked Bella cheerfully.

"No. Ours is full," Edward spat and hit their bus door open with his enclosed fist. Madelline raised an eyebrow at what he did while Jasper and Alice sent her an apologetic look before following their brother inside.

Madelline turned to look at Bella who was still standing there, her face couldn't be deciphered. She wrapped a comforting arm around her, sending her a soft smile. Bella looked at her with such pain in her eyes that made Madelline want to knock Edward out and shove his dick inside his ass.

"Don't worry about him. He's a dick who need to get his head out of his ass," she told her, rubbing circles on her shoulder.

"You know, you can really be vulgar when you want to," Bella mentioned as a small laugh escaped her lips.

"I've bee told. Now, let's get inside already and go home. I can't wait to lay down," Madelline breathed out.

Unbeknownst to them, Jasper and Alice heard everything and were now looking at Edward with knowing looks.

"Madelline's right," Alice remarked. She gave her brother a pointed look, emitting a grumble from him. He rolled his eyes before he looked out their window.