Riza then thought of a different strategy to deal with the soldiers, instead of using the plants, she switched elements and manipulated the ground itself and used it to trap the unsuspecting soldiers in it and prevent their movement. This gave Shihiro a boost as now the soldiers wouldnt be able to jump back and dodge his punches, he moved quickly around the soldierd and knocked then out one by one, desling swiftly with them.

Raven was also trapped by the ground allowing Rog to finally counter attack against him. Raven was still difficutl to beat as his sword allowed him to block the attack from Rog. Rog thinking outside the box, he jumped above Raven and chopped him in the neck, knocking him out.

Rog: Well that is done for.
Shihiro: Lets tie them up to prevent their escape.
Riza: I will take care of that.

Riza then used her quirk and tied all the soldiers up using the plants. Raven then slowly woke up and saw the three studends looking down to him.

Shihiro: You are the commander right?
Rog: Just what the hell do you want with us.
Raven: The same thing could be said to you, those friends of yours traspassed our territories and now all of you will pay the consequences.
Rog: Bastard! Who did you trap!
Raven: I will not spill anything else sorry.
Rog: You-
Riza: Leave him, I doubt he will say anything else lets just keep him tied and when the police comes they will interrogate him using a mind quirk.
Rog: Fine.
Raven: Hahahaha, that us where you are wrong miss, not even unconscious I will allow myself to betray the army like that.
Rog: You womt have much choice.
Raven: Oh really?

Raven the opened his mouth a bit to show them a pill between his teeth and he then broke it and the effects started to notice. Raven became extremely pale and he then spoke his last words.

Raven: Death... Before dishonor!

With that the admiral died.

Rog: This bastard.
Riza: Oh god....
Shihiro: We must keep going.
Riza: But to where?
Shihiro: The soldiers came from that direction, maybe if we go there we will be able to find answers.

Meanwhile, Shado and Bijon where running through the trees with the helicopters chasing them down.

Shado and Bijon then found a themselves infront of a dead end as the mountain of the island prevented them from going any further.

The helicopters' machine guns fired once again and the two had to run behind the safety of a thick tree. They had to move away from it as the helicopters shot a few missles and tree was destroyed. They were able to use the dust though as a way to hide themselves from the aim of the helicopters.

Bijon: What can we do?!
Shado: Its all on you, im useless without a source of light here to form my shadows, use your quirk, you have the ultimate eye right? Then use it!

Bijon began to think amd then used his quirk to look around, he was quickly able to identify a route that could get him close to a helicopter and maybe he will figure it out from there.

Meanwhile in the helicopter, commander Tai was ordering his soldiers around.

Tai: How have you not killed them yet? They are just two boys, the moment we see them we kill them understood?!Soldiers: Yes sir!

Soldiers: Yes sir!

The Bijon came out of the dust and made his way to a tree and began to climb it and jumped on top of a branch.

Tai: There! Shoot shoot!

The helicopters opened fire and Bijon began to move quickly jumping from tree to tree in an thanks to his quirk he was able to dodge all the bullets they shot at him. Bijon made his way and finally reached the tree closest to a helicopter, he then jumped and grabbed himself to the front of the helicopter.

Soldier: Sir he is at the front of that helicopter.
Tai: Then shoot him!
Soldier: Sir we could hit our own soldiers if we-
Tai: Did i stutter?
Soldier: On it sir.

Tai's helicopter opened fire on the helicopter next to it and Bijon seeing this, jumped from the helicopter. The bullets all hit the helicopter and damsged its controls, meaning the helicopter began to fall down. A pilot of that helicopter trying to to grab on to something accidentally pushed a button and a missle was shot amd it hit Tai's helicopter which then collided with the other helicopter and the three helicopters fell down, all of them exploding.

Bijon jumped back to the ground and saw in shock the scene he had caused.

Shado then went to him and spoke.

Shado: Remember, it was them or us, it may not be the hero way but, this is a war.
Bijon: But it still doesnt make it right.
Shado: Come on there could still be some survivors around.

Bijon and Shado went looking around the helicopters and were not able to find anyone until Bijon pointed something out.

Bijon: Look, foot marks.
Shado: Maybe a survivor they lets follow them, it ccould lead us to their base.

Meanwhile with Sokudo, Godda, Hassa and Karuma.

Karuma, Hassa and Sokudo were beating down the soldiers on the ground. The combined teamwork made it quite easy for them to despose of the soldiers even though, Karuma was still shot in a leg and Sokudo in the forearm. Hassa dealt with the last soldiers and Godda was trying to deal with the walker, whatever she threw at it, it easily detroyed it but at least it kept its attention from attacking her friends.

Clemin: Im getting tired of this.

The walker then shot a missle at a rock and then without even giving time to cool down, it shot another missle, Godda saw it coming and tried to run away but the shockwave still hit her and she was sent flying. Blood dropped from her head as she had hit her head hard.

Hassa: Goddaaa!

For probably the first time in her life, Hassa was extremely angry. She began to shoot her small spikes from her fingers without putting a restrinction on the speed at which she shot them. The smalm spikes easily pierced the walker's armor and it began to look like swiss cheese as so many spike pierced it, finally Hassa shot the legs and the walker fell down.

Hassa then moved to check on Godda and saw she was only unconscious but she may need help.

Karuma: We must go we have to find the others and this guys' base.
Sokudo: I agree, that way we can report it.
Hassa: Godda needs help, sorry but I will go to the camp.
Sokudo: Okay it is for the best.
Hassa: Good luck....

Hassa ran off carrying Godda and went back to the camp. Meanwhile Sokudo and Karuma ran to the direction the walker had come from.

Meanwhile in the walker the door opened and from it came Clemin who had a bruised shoulder and leg as Hassa's attack had impacted him.

He took out a small blaster.

Clemin: Damn brats, they will not get away easily, I will not let you bother the Grand Admiral.

Clemin began to slowly move in the direction back to the base.

Meanwhile Shihiro, Rog and Riza where hiding behind a bush.

Shihiro: I guess... This must be it....

 This must be it