°3°

Third person pov

The young man tucked the bag under his arm as he moved towards the self-opening doors. Walking inside while fixing the sleeve of his white coat as his main focus, the man bumped into a little girl. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going." he said patting the small girl on her head.

"Mr. Kim, the patient and his family are waiting to meet you. This way, please." 

The nurse lead him to a room in the private area as she briefed him about the patients current status. "May I enter?" The nurse asks as she knocks. A muffled yes comes from the other-side of the door and she opens it. Both the nurse and the doctor enter in the room and close the door behind them.

"This is the doctor in-charge of his case, he's the best doctor around here and has been specializing in cases like this for 5 years now, and the recovery rate is very high for most of the cases." She explains pointing at Namjoon.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, I am Kim Namjoon. I am a specialist and psychologist. I hope I meet your expectations." Namjoon stretched his hand for anyone to shake it. Seemingly the oldest man in the room shook his hand as he introduced everyone.

"I'm Jeon Jaesung, standing beside me my wife, Kim Rae-In.The patient is my younger son Jeon Jungkook. Over there is my elder son Jeon Junghyun, his wife Song Min-Ah and their 4 year old daughter Jeon Ji-An." He finished up looking at the small family.

"Mr. Jeon? If you don't mind I want to have a run down of his condition with you." Namjoon looked at Jaesung. " of course." Jaesung replies sitting down at the couch placed for visitors. Namjoon also sits down making himself comfortable. "He's had multiple sclerosis since he was since was 4?" A nod affirms the question.

"It has gotten worse even with treatment leaving him in an almost bed ridden condition." Another nod.

"He has Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis from what we deduced. His symptoms are as known following. Fatigue, Abnormal sensations, Mobility problems which progressed overtime, Muscle spasms/weakness/stiffness, Constant and ever-growing pain." Silence follows for a few seconds before he continues on.

"He shows no problem when it come to thinking but shows difficulty when it comes to learning and planning, He has shown signs of depression and anxiety, he has sexual problems and bowel and bladder problems too. Last but not least he shows difficulty in speech and swallowing?" A yes confirms everything that was mentioned by the doctor.

"Is he any sort of hybrid or anything?" Namjoon asked setting the file in his hand on the table after noting extra items in the paper. Jaesung glanced over at his wife and elder son. All three mind-linking and making the decision of telling Namjoon. Namjoon and Jaesung stepped out of the room as the rest of the family looked worried.

"He's a wizard." Jaesung drops the bomb as soon as the door is shut. "He doesn't know, does he?" Jaesung sighs, kneading his palm. "It's a promise of the Ancient." He reluctantly whispers. "And a vow made by an Ancient, you cannot turn your back on it." He sighs once again. "I suppose the vow is-" "Never tell a wizard or a witch that they are one until they turn 18 unless you are of the royal family or can take their position in a dire situation." He mumbled out. 

"When is he turning 18?" Namjoon asks wanting to know how long he has to support the boy's fleeting life before he can be healed. "September 1st." Namjoon's brain gears turned for a few seconds, calculating the time from the current date (Figure it out not telling~) till September first.

"1 month, 1 week, 3 days. I have to support him for 41 days." This time, Namjoon is the one to sigh. "I'll do it but you have to tell him once he's 18." Jaesung nods with a grin stretching out his lips in a bunny smile. "Thank you so much, Mr. Kim." Jaesung shakes Namjoon's hand enthusiastically. "Please call me Namjoon." He insists not realizing what fate has planned out for him. 

°♡°
I finished up the update in 3 days and hopefully the next update will  be up in about 2 or 3 days. H O P E F U L L Y !  Not sure. 
Mini rant.
Wattpad just deleted my notifications. I CAN'T SEE A SINGLE ONE AND THE HILARIOUS THING??
T H E Y S A Y I H A V E N O N O T I F I C A T I O N S !
I have more than a thousand books in my library follow 290+ people and writing 3 stories out of which 1 that I am working seriously on and I have N O NOTIFICATIONS! HTF- DOES THAT HAPPEN? I EVEN GET THE NUMBER SIGNALLING I HAVE A NOTIF BUT I CAN'T SEE IT! I HATE WATTPAD WHEN THEY DO THIS TO PEOPLE!
Rant over.
I still am mad to the point that I'm shaking in anger. Hopefully wattpad solves whatever is happening becuase I want to read the books that are ongoing in my library and show my support to the authors. What I know is that up until a few hours ago it was working and now it isn't. Wattpad, please solve the issue as quickly as possible. Love you all who read this alot. ❤💜