He pressed the button. Danny was trying to get it off as the collar switched on. It made beeping sounds and a small LED light blinked red. The blinking stopped and the moment it turned green it send out an electronic pulse through Danny. Danny screamed in pained.

He fell to his knees and felt his transformation disappearing, causing some mild shocks. Maddie kicked Danny down making him land on the concrete ground hard. Jack placed his foot on the sides of Danny's head."This is what happens if you are a freak of nature, Danno!"

"Why are you doing this!" Jazz shouted. Maddie looked at her."We're your kids! Your son is a hero, why are you doing this!" Jazz shouted. Maddie stood in front all three of them. She slapped all three of them through their faces."Leave them alone!" Danny shouted only to get shocked again. He screamed."Danny!" His friends and Sister shouted.

"Now listen up. Here is what is going to happen. We'll report him him missing or that he got killed or something, then you three never return to Amity or we kill him all the way. Simple as that and tell anyone then we will hunt you down, bring you back here and kill your parents in front of you. Oh and by the way, you two are not ours. Don't get me wrong, I wish I can say you are adopted but I would be lying." Maddie said.

"You're a monster." Sam said."No hun, that over there, is a monster." She said pointing at Danny."After everything Danny has done for you, especially you two...you throw him away!" Jazz shouted.

"He lied, stole our equipment and caused trouble. No one wants that." Maddie said. Maddie nodded as she turned around. The agents holding Sam, Tucker and Jazz, took their guns and hit them over their heads making them fall unconscious."No!!!" Danny shouted as tears started to fall freely.

"What are you doing!"

"Valarie run!" Danny shouted when he registered who shouted."You better listen to him. Run away. Take these pathetic friends of yours and don't ever return to Amity Park or we will kill your parents and other family members."

Agent K and O threw the three unconscious teens at Valarie's feet. Valarie immediately checked if they were okay."Danny..." She said."I'm sorry, Val. Just get out of here. I don't want you to get hurt!" Danny said.

Maddie rolled her eyes and just electrocuted Danny. Danny screamed in pain as he started to get weaker. He was breathing heavily.

"Please... It'll help me more if I know you're safe." Danny said."Fine." Valarie said as her tears started to flow."Just...one question...why did you never told me?"

"To protect you..." Danny said."Oh, enough of this." Danny could feel Agent O's nails through the gloves but he didn't care. He just wanted to get out of here with Valarie, Sam, Tucker and Jazz or at least that they go to a safe place.

"Stay away from him!" Valarie shouted. Agent K managed to put Danny back on the ground, forcing him to him in the eyes and he then punched Danny in the face. Danny spits out some blood and Maddie pulled out a small plastic bag. She took an ear swap and she dipped it the little blood he spat out.

"Your not leaving here, scum. You stay right here. Your friends can leave safely before we change our minds." Maddie said revealing that she had a Uzi on her. The gun may be small but it is just as dangerous and could definitely kill anything."Valarie...please. Take Sam, Tucker and Jazz and leave Amity even the country if you have too. Please..."

"Danny..." Valarie trailed off not knowing what to say. She could tell him to try and escape but she knew well that the GIW never let go of their prey that's as valuable as Danny.

"Maybe, we'll see each other one day...even if all of us are ghosts." Danny said."Hmm, curious. You are already dead...how can you die...twice?" Maddie asked getting in Danny's face. Danny head butt her and she stumbled back. Jack caught her before she could trip and fall.

She then pulled out a remote and pressed a button."This will teach you." She said and Danny immediately started to scream. The collar glowed blue as it electrocuted him. Maddie let go of the button and Danny breathed heavily leaning forward.

He's consciousness was starting to slip away. His vision was clouded with dark spots. He just wanted to close his eyes and sleep but he didn't want too either.

"So what's it going to be?" Jack said. It scared Danny that the man, that's his father, who is usually goofy and a mess up...to think that Jack Fenton can sound so evil..."Valarie go..."

"What about you!" She shouted as Sam started to stir awake. She sat up straight."Danny..." She coughed but it was small."Sam...please, do me a favour and leave Amity. I want you to be safe." Danny said.

Sam was starting to cry. Jack got bored and pulled out a Fenton Thermos."Just do it, please." Danny said and smiled at them. Jack opened the thermos and pointed it at Danny. Danny got sucked in."Please go!" He finally said before he got cramped inside.

Maddie suddenly started to laugh."I can't believe it! We finally have him and you can't do anything about it, but what you can do is leave...and you better. I really don't wanna kill dear old Pam." She said in Sam's face. Sam was starting to get angry.

"You stay away from them."

"And you stay away from Amity and everyone will be fine." Maddie said. Sam knew one person wouldn't be alright and that is Danny.

Sam stood up and picked up Tucker... we'll leave." Sam said."But Sam..." Valarie wanted to argue but then she saw Sam's face. Now is not the time. I'll tell you later.

Valarie gulped and picked up Jazz, placing her on her back. Valarie held onto Jazz's legs while leaning a little bit to the front so she doesn't slip off.

Jack, Maddie, Agent K and O left and Sam and Valarie just took a deep breathe."What are we going to do? We don't have money nor transport."

"Money isn't a problem. Come on. We should get our things at home and leave immediately. Pack only what you need." Sam said."What about Tucker and Jazz."

"Jazz has a car. I'll meet you at Fenton Works and they'll wake up soon." Sam said. She could feel Tucker's muscles getting tense. He's going to wake up soon."Okay, see you then."

She left with Jazz still on her back. Sam went towards her place. When she was halfway, Tucker opened his eyes."Sam... where's Danny?" He asked."It's a long story but you should get home, pack what you need and meet us Fenton Works. I'll explain once we are out of here. Just trust me."

"Okay...I can't believe this happened." He said."Don't worry. We'll get through this... somehow." Sam said."You should get going." Sam said and Tucker nodded. He dashed off towards his house which was luckily for him not too far away.

Time skip
Everyone packed what they needed and they met up at Fenton Works."So we are forced to leave Danny behind?" Jazz asked about to cry."Yes, but we'll work this out. One way or another we'll make sure that Danny is safe, but first we gotta do what he asked of us. Leave Amity so he has peace of mind that we and our families are safe."

"This is so unfair. Danny saved the world for crying out loud!" Jazz said."We know, but let's just get going." Sam said. They loaded their things in the trunk of Jazz's car and got in.

Jazz started the car and drove towards the exit of Amity Park.

The ride felt long and as they got closer and closer to the exit, they just wanted to cry harder.

Why is all of this happening?

None of them deserves this, especially not Danny.