I hate you

Omg so sorry for not writing so long! I was like since this book does not have many reads ! My aim is for 30 reads for this chapter!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Amelia's pov

I hate my mommy ..... she is so annoying! Yup i am not autistic

I am acting like i am autistic cos i am actually a spy!

Who would suspect a sweet kid to be a spy!My brother is a spy too!

We are now talking to a crazy person who sounds like my dead great grandmother.....

Guen's pov i grabbed the bracelet and gave it to the slender guy/dexter's grandmother/insidious lover/crazy man with no life.

I am not letting you go Guen ! I need you to find this child called kelly shamani.

Omg this idiot wants me to find a stupid dumb girl?

I am not gonna do that !

But if you dont do that everything will be gone!

I walked towards my computer and decided to watch top 10 killers. hoping i will make to the 10 .(i dont know any killers so i will make up thier names)

10.Dexter lefey ( murdered kindergarten children when he was 10)

9.danny shad farou(was the joker at the batman movie and shot loads of people)

8. Kristina jucela (She threw flames at moving cars)

7.della strongman (she  shot new born babies)

6. Virgo toplin (killing preagnant woman and old people. After keeping them hostage for a long time.)

(I cant be bothered to write number 5,4,3,2)

1.kelly shamani ( was an orphan and killed people who adopted her  and taking thier intestines cook them and feeding it to new borns and than killing them.)

What the hell! Youtube thinks it can trick me like that! Haha wattever!