"Don't scream or try to run".

After Ed said that he bit down on man's neck. Not once did the man scream or trying to run away. He just kneeled there like a statue. When Ed felt full he made the man look into his crimson eyes.

"Forget everything I did to you". Ed said in a hush but also harsh voice.

Before the man had time to blink Ed was gone. Ed ran all the way to Roy's house. Then Ed ran into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror. He saw his crimson eyes, his blood stained lips and mouth. He remembers the guy's eyes. They were cloudy with fear but they were dim with emptiness. Ed should have been happy that he didn't kill someone but he couldn't bring himself to smile. His crimson eyes, his pure white fangs paralyzed him with sadness fear and anger. Ed turns on the water from the sink and grad a facecloth from the drawers. Ed wiped the blood from his face. After he did that he looked into the mirror again. Ed's eyes turned back to their pure golden color and his teeth went back to normal. Ed sighed as he turned off the lights and close the door. He went back upstairs and starts to read his book.

The morning Roy's POV

Roy stayed up all night patrolling. Roy was sitting at his desk trying not to fall sleep that's when Hughes knocked on the door and came in.

"There was another victim last night".

"Wait what"! Roy was shocked and all the thoughts about being tired were gone.

"Wait Roy let me tell you what happened". Roy nodded.

"Last night around 2 AM one of the military personnel name James went patrolling when he heard a girl scream. He pulled out his gun and ran towards the scream. When he got there, there was a girl lying on the ground and another girl with red eyes. That was all he saw because the girl was gone".

"Do you think it's an Ishbalan"?

"It's hard to say. Roy, Ed said that the person that fired the gun sounded like a girl".

"That's right Hughes. It could be the same person".

"Now we know that it's a girl that's killing all these people".

"Yeah"

"Tonight we are patrolling around the place we found the body. We're hoping that the girl would come back but we don't know".

"Okay I'll be there".

At night Roy's POV

Roy got his cot and walk to the meeting site. The meeting site was behind a store.

"Hey Roy". Roy turned around to see Hughes. "You will patrol two blocks from here".

"Okay bye Hughes".

Roy walked away. Roy walked around he investigated every nook and cranny, every building and every alleyway but there was nothing. It should have made Roy happy but if there are no victims they can't catch this person. They had no evidence. This killer is very smart and stinky but killers always mess up. They will be there to catch this killer when she messes up. It was 3 AM Roy beside it was a good idea to turn in before it was too late.

At night Ed's POV

Ed woke up around 10 PM it was now at 12 AM and Ed was finished all the books from the library. He still has not found anything about becoming human again. Ed was now getting pissed off. Ed decided to go to the library again to see if he can find other books about vampires. Ed was at the library. He searched high and low but he only managed to find five books. Ed got home to see Roy putting away his coat. Ed just walked past Roy.