Chapter 6

*Avion's POV*

I was walking with no idea where I was going to go. I reached into my bag and pulled out my wallet. I sighed I only had like fifteen dollars. I went to the closest diner and sat at the counter. The waitor came up to me and gave me a nice smile

"What can I get for you?" His smile was more friendly than it should have been.

"Um... how much it some eggs, bacon,  and toast?"

I was counting the money in my hands to figure out how much I had exactly. He looked down into my hands and he had a sad look. That look of pity that look that I hated I looked away.

"We happen to have the best here and..it's on the house" he told me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I almost jumped with joy when I seen my food coming to the booth I had moved to instead of staying at the counter. As soon as it was set down in front of me I dug in. It was the best meal I had in a long time seeing as my father didn't cook and usually my food was microwavable, sometimes I just went without. I ate all my food and left five dollars on the table for a tip thanked them and left.

*Later that day*

The streets were crowded with people and I just walked through them and one bumped into my shoulder and kept walking not even apologizing. I looked after him shocked and rubbed my shoulder. That hurt really bad, I ignored it and went to the park my Mom use to take me to before she left. I looked at my Ipod that almost completely dead it was eight at night and it was getting cold. I sat on one of the benches and pulled my knees to my chest.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Kellin's POV*

I wished I would've stopped her from leaving I was so stupid. I couldn't go after her now who knew where she was. Avion was just so perfect and I let her walk away. She was going through a hard time and I knew that. Damnit I really shouldn't have let her walk out the way I did. I sat on the couch in the lounge and just watched TV anything to get my mind off her. It was working  until there was a knock on the bus door.  I got up annoyed it was probably Gabe because he forgot his key. I opened the door and was shocked when I was looking into Avion's face.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was pretty sure you guys seen this coming.  Avion came back :) will her and Kellin's romance flourish?  Or will it be a giant disaster?
Stay tuned.