Chapter 5

*Kellin's POV*

I woke up with my arm around Avion and smiled. She fit perfectly in the curve of my body and I held her tighter. She stirred but didn't wake up so I buried my face in the back of her neck and was just holding her. Avion was perfect she may not think so but I did. She had been through some hard times but she got through them and I admired her for that. Kissing her neck she moaned tired and I drifted back to sleep with her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Avion's POV*

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them due to the bright light. I felt Kellin's arm around my waist and he was lightly snoring. I couldn't believe I was laying with Kellin Quinn this still felt so unreal. But deep in my stomach I knew that I couldn't enjoy this as much as I wanted to eventually I would have to leave. As much as I didn't want to I had too. I wasn't going to be a burden to the band and they could get hurt and I don't want them in the line of fire because of me. I managed to get up without waking up Kellin. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and went looking through the cabinets. Everyone I opened was filled with alcohol. There had to be something to eat how did this people survive? I was to short to reach the tallest cabinet so I stood where the fridge was. There was enough room to squeeze some of my feet on so I could reach up and look. I lost my balance and started to fall backwards failing to grab

"Whoa" said a voice followed by hands on my waist stopping my fall.

I looked behind me and smiled,

"Hi Jack"

He chuckled.

"Hi yourself, what are you doing?" He asked still holding me.

"I was looking for something to eat" I told him looking back.

Jack rolled his eyes and lifted me down and reached up to the top shelf.

"We have cereal and pancake mix"

That wasn't much of a choice. But I was really hungry.

"Give me the pancake mix"

He handed me the box and bit his lip.

"You going to make some for everyone?" His smile was as big as a school boy who just got a pizza party.

"I guess so" I told him, he hugged me and then went back into the bunks.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Kellin's POV*

I woke up to the smell of cooking pancakes. I looked over to see who was doing the cooking and seen Avion cooking and jumping up to reach the top pan. She was so short she couldn't reach it and it made me chuckle.

"Want me to get it?" I asked.

Her head turned in my direction and she looked so cute. Her plaid pants, tank top, and her blonde hair pulled into a silky ponytail, her eyes narrowed at me playfully.

"No I can get it" she told me and I watched her jump for the pan.

After I figured she'd suffered enough I grabbed her by the waist moving her out of the way grabbing the pan.

"There you go Avion" I pressed a kiss to the bottom of her ear and she shivered.

I was pressed against her as she was cooking and then she looked back at me.

"I'm cooking" she turned to face me and pushed my down to the booth. "Sit down"

I smiled and sat down like she told me too. And when she finished all the guys came out to eat. She sat next to me not eating and we all talked.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I came back into the bus to see Avion completely dressed. She was wearing shorts because it was hot and her legs were covered in scratches that hadn't healed. Showering must have hurt her so bad. She wore a Sleeping With Sirens band tee and her blonde hair hung loose and brushed over her shoulders. She was holding something shiny in her hands as she knelt down in front of her bag.

"What is that?" I asked walking in.

I had a pretty good idea what it was but I wanted to see what she would say. When Avion see me she immediately shoved her hand into her bag.

"Nothing" she told me quickly.

"Didn't seem like nothing"

I walked over to her and crouched down looking in her eyes. Avion didn't break her gaze at all I slowly took her wrists feeling that it was unbandaged and pulled out her hand. This is when I broke our gaze and flipping her hand her fingers opened up revealing what the object was. A Razor! My eyes went back to her and I frowned.

"Where you going to cut yourself?" My tone was so serious.

"I was thinking about it" she admitted looking away.

Why? She seemed completely fine earlier today. Was that just an act? She seemed better than earlier last night when I found her. Maybe Avion's problems ran deeper than I thought.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Avion's POV*

I grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder moving my hair so it wasn't stuck.

"I should get going"

"You're leaving?" I heard Gabe ask but didn't see him until he came out from the bathroom.

I shrugged and nodded I looked at Kellin and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Thank you so much for what you did I appreciate. It was nice meeting everyone, I mean all you guys are my saviours. Tell the rest of the guys I said goodbye and they're welcome for breakfast" I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

I felt his arms tighten around me and our hug was longer than I intended for it to be and it almost hurt me to let go. I hugged Gabe and he lifted me off my feet.

"It was nice meeting you even though you were close to dying in the backseat of our van" He chuckled.

I laughed and flipped my bangs out of my eyes.

"Yeah good times, bye guys" she gave us one last wave before she left out of the bus.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I can't believe they just let her leave!!!
Stay tuned for chapter 6