• Chapter Twelve •

Do vote and comment plz .

Neil's Pov -

Ring ring..

My phone ringed loudly disturbing whatever work I was doing. After I made avi sleep, I came down to make lunch for her. It's my every day duty to prepare food with my own hands because I can't take risk regarding her health. You may think, what about my work then let me tell you, I mostly do my office work at night or any other free time so that I can look after my cute wifey.

Ring ring..

I jerked out of my thoughts as soon as I saw avi's number flashing on my phone screen.

I Immediately reverted.

"Tiiiiilllllllluuuuu... Whheeere.... Aaaare you? " Avi said in a sleepy voice. May be she is up from her nap. It's been an hour since she slept. And yeah, whenever she needs something I told her to call me or any other member of the house so that she could not walk or shout from the room.

"Yes baby! I'm coming. " I replied smiling.

"Pleaaazzzzzz come soon tilluuu... " she yawned and hung the call .

I switched off the gas and walked towards our room.

I opened the room door only to witness my baby sitting on bed with cute pout. Her hair's were messy, her eyes looked sleepy.

"Avi baby, why don't you sleep for another hour. You still look tired. " I said as I sat beside her caressing her hairs.

She hugged me and kept her head on my chest. I quickly snuggled her into my embrace.

"Tillu.. I'm hungry. " she whispered.

"Ale.. Is my baby hungry? " I asked in a baby tone.

She broke the hug and glared at me.

I smiled nervously.

"Are you hungry avi? " I asked, but this time in a normal tone.

"Yes, now bring my nutella. " she said excited.

"I'll give you nutella but later you have to complete your lunch without any tauntrams okay? " I said sternly.

"Okay tillu, Anything for chocolates." she replied instantly.

I smiled.

Later, I bought nutella box and a piece of chocolate cake.

Avni smiled broadly as soon as I gave it to her.

"Oh tillu, Thank you so much much. " she screamed and started eating.

"After this, you have to eat lunch. " I reminded her.

"I know tillu. " she rolled her eyes.

"Good , now 'll go and bring your lunch until then finish this " I smiled. I was about to go but avi grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"What happened? "

"You deserve return gift tillu. Come I'll give you a kiss." she said smiling.

I blushed furiously before I pressed my lips against her kissing gently. It's been a week since I had a proper kiss. Yep, whenever I give her favorite things she gives me a kiss or else no kiss. She always carves for chocolate while I carve for the kiss.

"I think that's enough , Go " she broke the kiss and pushed me back before I could explore more of her.

"Thanks. " I panted and walked out of room with a huge grin.