• Chapter Four •

••NEIL••

I felt body go numb when I registered the call went dead an other side.I was damn sure that both Alex & jim  caught her.Then realisation hit me hard.

"Avni was with two monster's, she is in danger".

It felt like my heart has been stabbed continuously with zillion sharp knives coz her tears are the last thing I would handle. Then I realized I shouldn't waste time here thinking all this. I should find my avni and I'll find her.

Without a minute waste. I called my old friend dd who is a police officer. I explained everything to him giving Avni's phone number to trace. He immediately traced the call which showed the city outskirts.

Later, me and some police force went to the area where Avni's number has been traced. But to my badluck she wasn't there, her phone lied on ground broken.

I took the shattered phone in my trembling hands. My plams shaked realising She hid here from those beast's...

"She called me from here..".I whispered, my voice quivered with fear.

A pool of tears escaped from my eyes, as I held her phone towards my chest tightly.

"I'll find you avi.. I promise "

"Sir, I think it would be hard to find avni Coz now her phone is here with us..so ! " I heard a constable say in a sarcastic tone ,instantly anger hissed through out my body.
My jaw clenched tight.How dare him?

"How dare you to say like that? Huh!  How fu*ing dare you? If you couldn't find my avni, I'll find her myself " I shouted on him by grabbing his collars.

My eyes turned deep red. Tears threatened to come out but I held them back coz I couldn't fall a weak now. She is here only Somewhere.

"Sir, it's not a time for all this. I think we should go and find her in different directions " Dd shouted, calming me.

I immediately jerked that constable collar.

"If you don't want to find her then go the hell out of here. " I hissed looking dangerously at constable.

"Sir, I understand but please calm down. We will find avni Mam" dd assured.

"Yes dd. We will divide and find her " I said and then we group divided into batches to find avni in different directions.

A few moments later, I heard some laughing sounds  behind the bushes. Soon, I heard a male voice.I immediately recognized him as Jim.

My fists clenched tight ,but I couldn't take risk of going alone so I immediately informed dd to come over here with all police force.

"Oh mahn!  She is so soft just like a cotton . Umm! " I heard , but it almost looked Like a moan.

That's it my inside animal woke up
I directly ran out of bushes towards them to punch blue & black. But my tracks freezed at it's spot as the scene in front of me horrified  to death.

"Alex was on top of avni. Her top is no where to be seen. She was only in her bra and jeans. Her eyes were closed.  "

That's it, Burning rage hissed through my body like deathly poison, It was like a heat erupting out from the body. I felt my muscles tense up until my shirt ripped out a little. Without second waste I ran towards them , I grabbed Alex by his hair and pulled him up from avni. Jim looked shocked, next instant he came rescue for his friend. But I twisted his hand tight and I kicked his knee so that he was Lying on ground.

I held Alex face and punched his nose vigorously until it bleeded.

He tried to attack me but before he could have I bet him blue and black. I kicked his  face, stomach, knees continuously.