Chapter 9: Oh Christmas Tree...

"Merry almost christmas." Ricky said kissing me at my locker.

"Merry almost Christmas?" I replied.

"Christmas is my favorite time of the year." He said smiling

"If only our skn could be here fkr Christmas. " I said to him

"I know but hopefully he won't be,  your still only 30 weeks pregnant. Thats 10 weeks too early for him to come."

"I know." I said sadly

Uts not that I don't enjoy being pregnant,  I do. I just want to hold my baby in my arms already. Meand Ricky had already made plans for Christmas, I am going to his house Christmas eve for dinner then on Christmas day he would come over on Christmas day for dinner at my house.  It makes me really sad that me and Ben don't talk anymore I used to spend every christmas day at his house.

Me nd Ricky went to my house and since Christmas is in 6 days we went with my parents to pick out a tree. We picked out a big one for the living room and a tiny one for my room.

Christmas eve is finally here and I am going to Ricky's house I had nothing that fit me so as my Christmas present Adrian took me out and bought me a dress. It was all black and tight showing off my huge belly I wore a red scarf and black stockings with it. Grace bought me a pair of black dress boots so I wore them too.  My hair was down and loosely curled and my make up was done perfectly by Adrian.  When I walked out to the living room Ricky was there talking to my mom and dad when he just stopped and stared.

"Amy you look stunning!" He said in awe

"Thank you." I replied blushing.

After dinner Ben texted me.
Ben's text to Amy:
          Amy I'm so sorry for the way I've treated y ou. Please come over and bring Ricky too.

Amy's response:
         ok we will be over in 10 minutes.

I wasn't sure if I was happy or mad. I mean he ignored me for 20 weeks and now he wants to talk. Me and Ricky went over to Ben's. Him and Leo were waiting in the living room with gifts. We made up and Iopened my presents most of it was stuff for the baby then he handed me a stocking and at the bottom there were keys I was so confused he took us out side nd said merry Christmas there was a brand new black SUV with a red bow. "You'll be driving soon and you need something safe for you and the baby." Leo said. I ran up to them and hugged both of them. We wemt back in the house and Leo asked Ricky if they could talk in private. So they did and then we left.

"What was that about?" I asked Ricky.

"Leo talked to my parents and he got me a job at his butcher shop." Ricky said happily.

"That's great!" I replied

"That's not all." He said handing me keys

"What are these for?"I asked.

"He is letting me live in the apartment above the butcher shop!" He said with a huge smile.

We drove to the butcher shop and went up to the apartment. It was very small but cute and old fashioned. 

"I love it!" I said

"Me too." He replied "and Amy you can stay here any time you want."he added holding my hand.

It's Christmas day I went out with my mom last night and bought Ricky picture frames  and put ultrasound pictures and pictures of the two of us in them for his new apartment. Ricky came over and we exchanged gifts he got me a beautiful necklace that said mom on it. I gave him his gifts and he said he loved them . Even though he probably was expecting something more.

My parents let me sleep at Ricky's new apartment with  him. This Christmas was the best one yet.

My baby shower was scheduled for December 28th. I am super excited!

December 28th...

I had my baby shower at Ben's house since it was huge. I got so many gifts. My parents agreed to let me stay at Ricky's until the baby is born, and a week after. So Ricky picked me up at the shower and we went to his house with all of the new stuff we stayed up really late putting together all of the baby stuff. In one week I have a doctor's appointment.