𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?" Caroline repeated her sister's question. Katherine walked right behind Charlotte's chair, placing her hands on her shoulders, playing with the blonde hair. "My name is Katherine, I was hoping you could give the Salvatore brothers a message."

Charlotte realised how tight the brunette had her grip and tried wiggling out. "Get off my sister!" Caroline asked, glaring at the doppelgänger.

Kathrine raised an eyebrow at her before wrapping her hands around Charlotte's neck and whipping it to the right, her neck snapping and her body slumping back.

"Tell them; game on."

Using her enhanced speed, she appears next to Caroline, grabbing a pillow and smothering it on her face, quietening her heartbreaking sobs until there was a pin drop silence.

The Salvatores wanted to play dirty but forgot that she is Katherine Pierce, she was practically born to play dirty.

˟˟˟˟

"So this Katherine bitch was obsessed with Uncle Damon and Uncle Stefan and turned you and Aunt Caroline because she wanted revenge for getting her neck snapped?" Lizzie asked confused, the group had a booth at the corner where Charlotte was sitting on her own and the trio on the opposite side as if they were interviewing her which technically they were.

"No, she turned me and Caroline because of Klaus." Charlotte clarified, Hope's head snapped up at the name of her father. "We all thought it was for payback or to put them off their fame but it was actually so that she could offer us to Klaus in return for her freedom."

Charlotte then went to explain Klaus and Katherine's history  as well as the Sun and Moon Curse which ended up being fake to hide the real hybrid curse. Hope heard of her father and Uncle Elijah spreading rumors about various curses in various cultures involving vampires and werewolves, including the Aztec etchings about the Sun and Moon Curse, all of which needed the moonstone and a Petrova doppelgänger.

She always thought that she agreed but never knew there had to be a sacrifice though it didn't surprise her seeing who her family is.

"Hold up, this guy was going to sacrifice you and you fell in love with him?" Lizzie exclaimed, she sat into her middle with Hope and Josie on either side. "It is not a crime to love what you cannot explain." Char simply said. "Besides, for some reason, he took me at the same time as he took Caroline but dropped me outside my house."

Hope offered a small smile, knowing where the vampire heard the saying from and by who while Lizzie and Josie shared a knowing look.

"So when did you meet Klaus again?" Josie asked quietly.

"After the sacrifice, we found out that Damon was bitten by Tyler while trying to save him and Caroline, we tried looking for a cure so Stefan and I ended up at the old witches house where they told us about Klaus. Turns out that the cure to a werewolf bite it Klaus's blood, a stupid loophole by Mother Nature so we made a deal; Stefan leaves with Klaus on a road trip to make hybrids and in return Klaus gives a vial of his blood."

"Wait so he didn't want you to come?" Hope asked making her shake her head.

Charlotte remembered the secret gazes that Klaus would give her at times when he thought she wouldn't notice but she always did. "No, he was very persistent on just Stefan, personally, I thought he wanted some Defan time." She shrugged it off but the three girls shared a look with a small smirk.