"I have to change my clothes first." She went inside her room and sit in front of her mirror table.

"What do I do?? I'm stuck here and I have no other choice. Okay, let's just consider this. I must find first my crystal ball so I could get out here." She told herself.

She changed her clothes into a formal dress and went outside.

She bowed and greeted the King, "Your majesty."

She was ready to experience her trial. She doesn't know what it might/would be but she's hoping that it will not be as cruel as the second one.

Soon after a long preparation, she was married to Song Xuanren, the King, and stayed at her own assigned palace.

It was never her intention to deceive the King with her false identity. Whenever he asks about her hometown, she would say that she is from another country and that her parents had passed away.

She would often change the topic or make the King be drunk so she could escape the situation.

It has been years, she knows that the King starts to have suspicion about her. Sometimes, she overheard the general and the king talking about something. She knew that the king commanded the general to do investigations about her.

She cannot hide the fact that she is indeed a suspicious woman. She doesn't accept his offers. She never want to sleep together. She dodges his kisses. She thinks that if she let the king touch her, it means that she betrayed Dong Hua and she can't let that happen.

She knows that days had only passed in the Heaven. She knows that he will never long for her.

She knows the truth, it's just that she doesn't want to accept it. She would often cry because she misses him. Just like tonight, she soaked herself inside the bath tub and drink until she fell asleep. But before she can even close her eyes, something felt wrong.

She immediately wore her robe and checked if someone entered her chamber.

When she opened the door of her bath room, she was shocked that the king was standing in front of it and pushed her to the wall.

"Your majesty! You're drunk! Ouch! Let me go!" She shouted but it was as if all her maids are absent. No one seems to hear her yell.

"Your majesty!"  Xiaojiu tried to push him away but he was too strong for her.

The king started to kiss her. From lips, down to her neck. He managed to remove her clothes and attempted to remove her undergarments.

She looked for something that she could use to stop the king from harassing her.

"You gave me no choice. Am I that ugly? Why won't you sleep with me?" He said while kissing her neck. He became aggressive. The cheerful king that he met before changed, and is now harassing her.

Xiaojiu used her strength to push him and she succeed. She saw a flower vase and threw it at the king without second thought.

The only thing in her mind now is to escape the situation.

The vase flew directly at the king's head causing it to create a loud bang.

The king fell when he was hit and his blood started to drip. It was the worst day of her life.

She was sentenced to death and was tortured for 100 times before she was executed.

When she opened her eyes, everything became a dream. She successfully finished her misfortune and has ascended as a High Goddess. Her powers came back as well as her birthmark.

She stayed for another day. She wanted to meet Master Meng to bid goodbye.

She went back to Liang City, the city where she finished the second trial.

She looked for him everywhere and found out that he established an ox-bone restaurant.

"It was nice meeting you again." She said.

"You didn't changed at all." Meng offered her a glass of wine.

"I came to bid goodbye. I finished my mission here and I had to go back to where I belong." She explained. "Do you mind serving me an ox-bone soup?" She asked.

"Wait here for a minute. I'll also bring you a drink."

Meng left the counter to cook for the dish. She was left on the counter standing. Someone suddenly entered the restaurant and went directly at the counter.

"Miss, one plum sorbet cake, ox-bone soup and one wine." The man ordered.

Xiaojiu turned around to tell the man that she is not the owner but—

"You??" they both asked each other.

"What are you doing here? " she asked.

"I'm craving for salty food! And you? Why are you here?" he answered.

"I decided to face 3 sufferings to ascend as a High Goddess. It ended yesterday." She replied.

"No wonder I feel great power in this place. Thought someone followed me here to avenge. But why are you still here? I mean, shouldn't you be attending his funeral?" he added.

The person she's talking to is one of the Demon Lord, Yan Chiwu.

"Whose funeral? Did someone close to me die?" Fengjiu asked.

"The one whom you are obsessed with 3000 years ago. Ice face—I mean, Dong Hua Dijun has faced his death 2 days ago. You don't know about it?" Yan Chiwu answered.

"Ha! You gotta be kidding me. How can someone as powerful as him die? He was once the Emperor of Heaven and Earth! No one can beat him." She said with confidence.

"You can say that. But that's the truth. Miao Luo, one of the Demon Lord, came back and took her revenge to Dong Hua. Ah! It's a long story and since it's been 2 days in the Sky Kingdom, guess 2 years had passed in the mortal realm." He said in a sad tone.

"They opened his home, Bihai Cangling, for his funeral. The Four Seas and Eight Deserts will be mourning for 7days and 7 nights. You should go. Shouldn't you at least visit him for the last time?" he added.