Chapter 2- Not so Fun Night

I dreaded the thought of not having parents for another weekend. I was born into the rich and famous life. I had a nanny for the first 8 years of my life. My parents were out at red carpet events instead of being home with their daughter. It just sucks not having strict and overly-protective parents.

"fuck it." I told myself as I stomped into my bedroom and into the shower.

After 2 hours of getting ready, I was finally done. I had a golden smokey-eye with nude lipstick. I wore a long black dress with a high slit and tan wedges. Okay I was a little over dressed, but hey, I am a fashion designer's daughter.

Mason picked me up at 7. When I left, Jaxton was playing Xbox with his friends.

"Dayum lil ma, you lookin fineee." joking Mason. I pecked his lips as he opened the door for me. Then we drove off into the night that changed everything.

We arrived at Austin's party at 8. Driving up to the mansion, I knew I was going to get wasted tonight to get my mind off things.

There seemed to be about 400 people. It looked like the party scene in "The Great Gatsby."

My arm was wrapped around Mason's. We were greeted with a glass of champagne. I like the luxurious drinks. I hated beer, but loved Vodka.

I danced with my boyfriend for awhile and got tired. He wouldn't let me leave his sight. Finally, Austin pulled him away from me and took him to the keg.

After 3 glasses of wine and champagne, I started feeling a little tipsy. I decided to go outside to the deck.

Mason was totally wasted, so I took him to a bedroom. As soon as we entered the room, he through me onto the bed. I didn't want to do anything, but he wouldn't let me get up. He began to get very aggressive. I tricked him by telling him I was going to change into something sexy and ran out to the hallway.

I needed to get out of here, so I called a cab and told him to take me to a little coffee shop.

I needed a lone time to think.

~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter!

-Lisette