Chapter 3: shot by a bullet of Guilt

Chapter 3

Authors note : Bellarke won't happen till it happens on the show FYI.

Clarke's POV

"NOO!!" I screamed as Finn shot men, women and children. Octavia held me back but I shoved him and ran to the kid he was about to shoot.

Out of reflex he shot me twice in the hip and shoulder and I got knocked to the ground. Bellamy rushed to help me up but it was to painful.

Finn came near me and smiled slightly.

"Clarke your alive I found you!"he said as a tear went down my face.

" ahhhh" I yelled as Bellamy forced me up.

"Where's the bullet?"he asked as we walked with the group.

"In my shoulder! And my hip!" I yelled out in pain.

"Octavia you take Finn with you and Murphy I got Clarke, I will meet you back at camp. GO!" He said to Octavia.

He help me up and supported me as we slowly ran through the forest running from the angry grounder taken hostage.

"Stop it hurts to much I need it taken out."I screamed out in pain.

I had realized I was both in shock from seeing Finn and getting shot even before I was shot. Thats why Bellamy did what he did.

"Okay but not out in the open... We have to get to camp first it too far away though."He said.

"Bunker over the-" I said before passing out.

Bellamy's POV

"Please don't die!" I said as I carried Clarke.

"M-" she mumbled something under her breathe as I brought us into the bunker. I set her down on the couch and got a blanket under her.

"Clarke wake up I can't do this by myself."I said.

Her eyes fluttered open and she shot up. As soon as she popped up she grunted in pain.

"Ugh!"she moaned as she got up.

"Clarke lay back your gonna hurt yourself."I said as I laid her back down.

"I need these bullets out of me now." she said as she held my wrist tightly and it hurt.

"Okay I will get the gauze . where's the first aid box." I asked as she pointed to the corner.

"Don't worry I have your back Clarke ... I won't let anything happen to you." I said sincerely.

To be continued and may be delete Due to me not liking my direction in the story so I might change it.