BLACK VELVET (preview only)

Tobias Amadeus was built from another man's sin.

Pure and absolute, sin.

His friends call him Toby.  He's grown taller, firm, as handsome as everyone had expected.  The man's dark eyes are open and honest when he speaks to the elders at church but wicked when night falls, and he stumbles into his house, half boozed out of mind.

I don't know what had broken the Tobias from my childhood, the boy from behind the rose bushes that I'd held in such high regard.  I suppose he could have been that way from the start.  No one seems to notice it, the anger that storms behind the slate eyes. 

No one wants to take hold of his roots and check his petals for bruising.

Hello, readers!

Hey guys, thanks for taking a peek! I had several messages asking if I could post previews of the stories on patreon so patrons could see what they were subscribing to — and somehow forgot the most important one of all.

This is a preview of my patreon-exclusive story, which you can find here: www.patreon.com/mythmouth. Or on my page under my links. @mythmouth

If you would like to read it as it is being rewritten, you can pledge two dollars a month on my Patreon to do so.

This a romance between two male characters and centers on their growth and development, so be aware of that. I would suggest just sipping elsewhere if that isn't your cup of tea. Also, warnings for language, violence, and strong sexuality in later chapters.

I will be posting a teaser here. All further chapters will be on patreon, unfortunately, as I'm in need of the income (it's two dollars a month.)

Thanks everyone! Let me know if you have any questions!