002

The sky was beautifully designed by clouds and the sun, walking down the street. The road was quite busy but it was quiet. Your hands were freezing so you took out gloves from your bag and you also forgot about the wallet that you stole from Tae. You were sort of guilty but he deserves it, he cheated on you and he was being violent. Those are the things you were scared of happening and it happened. You opened the wallet and there was a black credit card and a lot of cash.

Don't worry, you weren't a sugar baby or some shit. You were just an ordinary girl that finished school and was jobless. You had no idea why he would fall in love with you.. or did he? "Aish... I don't want to see him ever again.." You rolled your eyes as you started to head towards the city.

Where else would you'd go? You have a few friends that live nearby but they were busy, so you don't want to disturb them. You wandered around, softly humming to yourself preventing you from crying again. You had to keep in mind that he was worthless and an asshole.

You wiped your tears with your sleeves and your eyes saw a sign. It looked like a form for something, you bolted there before anyone does and examine what it was. It was an application to work in a hotel called 'District Stray 8'. Examining the area, it was pretty big and luxurious. As for you, you just look like a middle-class person with an ex-boyfriend that's filthy rich. Without any warnings, you saw a girl cleaning the office. Knocking on the window, she turns to you. She waves and unlocks the front door to talk. "Oh! What brings you here?" Her voice was soft and calm, you pointed at the paper that was stuck to the window. She widens her eyes and smiled, "You want to apply?" You nodded, she grinned. "Come in!" She grabs your hand and sits you down near a desk, "Please fill this in. I'm Hannie by the way." She gave you a piece of paper.

"I'm Y/N.." Her eyes sparkled, "That's a cute name." You got flustered and thanked her. Taking the pen from Hannie's hand, started to fill in the form that she gave you. Some questions were kinda weird, like... Are you a virgin? Do you have a significant other? Do you have a job right now? Is it your first time working? Does Hannie know about these questions before giving them to a coworker?? You handed the form back, "Ahh thank you, ill check those later. Now let's get you started!" She smiled cheerfully and pulled you to the (H)elevator.

Did you wonder why she's so excited to do this kind of job? Like will it take disadvantages of you in way of being toyed by others? The ding went off and both of yous, entered in. "Okay, so level 0 will be where you're staying slash working in most of the time I guess." Hannie started to explain what will happen while you work here. It was really clean and fancy looks expensive actually. Thought Hannie will be wearing some clothes that some luxurious people will wear while living in this kind of environment, but she wore something cute and simple.

Her style fits her, the white feather jeans with orange socks and white shoes, a shirt that goes with the look is adorable

Her style fits her, the white feather jeans with orange socks and white shoes, a shirt that goes with the look is adorable. You arrived at the room, your thought stopped for a sec before asking any deeper questions.

Are you going to live here?

--

WHCBIWEHCNCI I'm craving pasta...