"Who is your Beta, your Gamma, your Delta... you have to decide." He tells me.

"You, Eric, David... It's already done." I respond.

"I will gladly be your Beta Lilly, and I'm sure Erickson will accept the position as Gamma... I think David may be ready to step down, but if you ask him, I bet he'd stay... the point is that once you are Alpha, you have to appoint us and accept us as leaders of your pack. It's not automatic, so think about it... who do you want ruling alongside you?" I think about Carson's words. It's a lot to consider. I don't want to force David into anything, so I need to find a new Delta... it's a lot to think about.

"Carson, will you do me the honor of becoming my Beta to protect and serve this pack for as long as you draw breath?" I ask him. I read a book on werewolf ceremonies a while ago. The wording of a request like this is always a bit excessive for my tastes, but I am taking this seriously.

"Of course, Alpha... I'd be honored." I hug him. "Go find your Gamma and Delta now... you will accept us after your ceremony."

I leave Carson and head to the pack house. "Have you seen Erickson around?" I ask the first wolf I see.

"I think he is in the kitchen." She says.

I make my way to the kitchen. When I walk in, I see that he is not alone. His back is to me, and I can see someone's legs on either side of him as she sits on the counter.

"You want me to come back later, Ricky?" I ask. He breaks the kiss and turns to look at me.

"Lilly!" The girl yells, jumping off the counter.

"Well, hi EV!" I laugh. I was not expecting that! "I thought you left with Aaron."

"Well, I decided to stay." She says sheepishly. Eric walks to her side, wrapping his arm around her.

"Lilly... this is my mate." He tells me.

"Sooo... you traveled the world looking for your mate, and she was 3 hours away? You are not very good at searching... good thing I don't want you to be a tracker!" I tease him.

"Ha ha, very funny." He glares at me, and I laugh.

"EV, can I steal him a minute... just a little pack business shouldn't take long." I ask her. She nods, kisses Eric on the cheek, and leaves.

"What's up, spitfire?" He asks, leaning against the counter.

"Erickson, will you do me the honor of becoming my Gamma to protect and serve this pack for as long as you draw breath?" Same words I know.. I'm getting nervous as he starts to laugh.

"Oh my, Lil! You look so serious!" He continues to laugh.

"I'll take that as a no, then!" He is seriously laughing at me! Jerk!

"Lilly, stop!" He straightens up and stops laughing. "I would be honored to serve as your Gamma, Alpha Lilly." He gives a bow showing respect. "Sorry I laughed." He pulls me into a hug. "My lil spitfire is turnin' into a big bad Alpha! I'm so proud!" He starts laughing again and tousled my hair.

"Knock it off, Ricky!" I yell at him.

"I told you not to call me that!" He glares at me.

"Yeah, yeah, go back to your mate. I got ta go find me a Delta!" I hear him mutter a "whatever" as he leaves.

I walk straight to Delta David's house. I knock on the door, and his 16 year old son answers.

"Hello, your dad home?" I ask.

"Dad!" He calls and walks away. Well, hello to you too.

"Lil' Alpha! Sorry for my boy. NO RESPECT!" He yells the last bit after the boy. "Come in." I enter his house and have a seat in the living room. "What brings ya here, Lilly?" David asks, handing me a glass of sweet tea.