Chapter 12

A week later

Tre P.O.V

We been in Texas about week know. Not gon lie I miss my baby keira. But talk 24/7 and I go back to da chic in 3 days. I heard my phone vibrate.

Wifey- Hey baby

Me- wassup wifey

Wifey- Jus getting outta skool Babe rs I miss u

Me- Bae I miss yo Lil ass 2 but Imma see u in a week

Lowkey I'm surprising her ass in 3 days.

"Tre !! " Sav yelled snapping me out my thoughts.

"Wassup "

" We got a meeting in a hour boy get ready"

"Ight" I said as he left the room

I got up and went to the shower. Damn ion wanna go to dis meeting but I gotta support me in my sisters with some.

Keira P.O.V

I was walking to my house from the bus stop. Since I just got outta school. I forgot to text Tre back because I was on that wild ass bus. Imma text him once Im home though.But Daisha (Dai) ain't get on though. I don't know why but she been actin weird the whole day. All of sudden I feel some grab me by my hair covering my mouth and I blanked out.

Dai P.O.V

I was walking home thinking. But I felt myself about to throw up So I started running. I been throw up for about week I don't know why but o think I jus got the flu.

I finally was at the house. I went through the door and up stairs to bathroom toilet letting everything I ate for lunch out. After I was done. I brush my teeth. Took my uggs off nd bag. I went to my mamas room turning her heat on nd gave all her Vitamins nd pain pills everything. And made dinner for her. After that I got dress and went to the car to go to the store. Because I needed a pregnancy test. I needed to know if I was or not.

I went in the store bought it and left. I thought about it and through it the whole way home. I know sav isn't ready for this or would want this baby if I was. I couldn't be I need to take care of my mom and go to college. I went to the bathroom nd peed on the stick nd after that I left the bathroom. Waiting to see what would happen. I went back in the bathroom to look. I sad but happy by what I saw.

Short I'm sorry butttttt

-Where Keira go??

- is Dai prego???

-Update tomorrow!!!!!!