Unfortunately, the internet connection was too damn slow. I blamed it on the fact that everyone is at home.

In 2019, we were trying to save the earth from the human race- actually not only 2019 but you get what I mean.

In 2020, well... The earth had a funny way to get back at the human race.

Well well well... How the turntables...

Ugh its so hit under those covers.

I pushed them a little, but I was met by a very cold room. Ugh.

I tried letting my leg out.

What if the demons under my bed get to me?

Fuck this shit, I laid on my side and closed my eyes trying to sleep.

And, surprisingly, it worked.

∞∞∞∞

"Are you serious?" Can this day get any worse? "When is she coming?"

"Uhm tomorrow at 3 I'm going to pick her up"

"And you couldn't tell me any sooner?" Okay I was mad, but what can I do?

"Jesus, you two should act like sisters for once, even I am having doubt's about both you" mom rolled her eyes.

"Because she is a sadistic selfish arrogant asshole " I declared as if the reason was so clear.

"Oh please Ash, not because when you leave a slice of pizza to eat tomorrow and she eats it can let you get all worked out! Its been years"

As much as I didnt want to do this in from of Danielle, who seems to be enjoying the sight and giggling to herself, but I can't let this go. No, not Hayley. No, never.

"It wasn't just one slice of pizza! It was all the food!" Okay I sounded a bit shallow right now but who cares, that was MY food. "And it isn't about the food only! She is so annoying and I can't even handle a glance at her" I made a gagging noise remembering her "and I'm not the only one, the feeling is mutual, I can't stand the sight of her, and I can see that smug face knowing she is getting under my skin without even being here!"

I almost threw up remembering her blackmailing me into everything.

I believed she is worse than Claire and Danielle mixed up when i first met them.

Yeah she was that bad.

"Well she is coming anyway, so prepare mentally" my mom grinned. Oh yeah this is gonna be a great show for her.

"Well, guess I'm heading back home Maria, I had a good time" yeah I can see you had a pretty good time. Sneaky lil bitch "goodbye Ashley, guess I'll see you tomorrow" she said with a smug face.

I rolled my eyes. Yup this day had gotten worse.

Its like when I say: can this day get any worse?
Life is like: challenge accepted baby.