4. New Girl - Kairi

Hearing about my best friend, Kairi, be cheated on by another female, didn't sit right with me

Hearing about my best friend, Kairi, be cheated on by another female, didn't sit right with me. He was too amazing and too sweet to be treated that way. It hurt my heart to know that Celia had hurt him in the way that she did. I used to like her. She's beautiful and they were cute together. Kairi and I have been hanging out every single day so I could help him get his mind off of her. He deserved so much better.

It's been a few months now and Kairi and I have grown closer. I'm always at his house or he's always at mine. I was an influencer like him and when we made tiktoks together, of course people had their assumptions about me. I was good friends with him and the whole friend group, and people always had something nasty to say. We never said we were dating and we've never labeled each other as "talking." We are literally just best friends. Do I wish it was more? Yes. Of course. All I want is for Kairi to be happy. I definitely want to treat him right.

I was currently live on tiktok and the boys were in the other room playing video games. Yeah, my mom set up a whole room just for them and my brother to play video games. Can you believe that? She loves them as if they were her own. Anyways, I was on live and as usual, there was questions about Kairi and I. "Guys, we are best friends." I said for like the 5th time. "I'm not going to talk about it anymore. He deserves the world, he will find someone one day that will give it to him. Stop giving her attention and if she's in here, this is for her." I flipped the camera off. The comments kept telling me that she was in my live. I knew someone that hated her just as much as me. "Mattia!" I called out. He came running into the room. "What's up?" I rolled my eyes. "Bro, look who's in my fucking live." I said handing him the phone. She already commented like 20 times. "She's wild, bro." I said and we both laughed. "Bitch, get the fuck out of here. You're so damn annoying and drama filled. YOU fucked up. We don't give a fuck about you." He said into the live stream. He made sure to read her comments. Alejandro, Alvaro, Kairi, and Roshaun came running into my room. Mattia handed me my phone back and I went back to reading the comments. Everybody was laughing at Mattia going off on her. "What's going on?" Alejandro asked. I kept reading the comments. "Celia is in my live talking hella shit." I rolled my eyes.

A few hours after I ended the live, I seen that I was on tiktok room. Luckily, more people were on my side than Celia's. She then went live on her instagram to bash and talk shit about me saying that Kairi doesn't want me and I should stop trying to get at him and etc. That also ended up on tiktokroom. I just ignored it though. I'm not going to get into drama with someone who just wants attention. She cheated on Kairi, that's not my fault.

The boys had my back and replied to it themselves pretty much defending me. I wasn't worried about me though, I was worried about Kairi and how awful he's been/being treated. "Let's film a tiktok together?" He asked as I was laying on the couch scrolling through Instagram. I shrugged and nodded. Of course he chose the "you so bad" audio. We filmed it and he posted it. Not long after, my phone started blowing up with notifications from all social media.

Kairi was now live on instagram and his comments also flooded with comments about me & what we were. I don't think Celia joined the live, but her fans sure did. "Can you guys shut up about Celia? Like, damn. She's the one who cheated and you guys are coming at me like fuck." Kairi said, as he pushed his hair back. "Celia doesn't need to know who I'm talking to, who I like or anything like that." He rolled his eyes and sighed. I just sat there on my phone. "Are you and y/n together?" He read out loud. I looked up and then turned to look at him. He covered the phone and asked me if he could say yes and I nodded. His face lit up with a smile. "Yes, we actually are." He said, happily. The comments started blowing up.

Celia of course, found out through her fans that she sent into kairis live. Tiktok room was her new place, I guess. All I could do was smile and be happy though because I was kairis new girl and I swore on my life that I would treat him right and I did. I loved seeing his smile. His heart was truly safe with me.

I hope this one is at least somewhat good lol