Chapter 44 (Editted)

Start from the beginning

"Ren Gyouken....?" Amyra furrowed her brows. " I do not think that's possible"

"Shut up hag...I saw it with my own eyes that queen had is no more and is killed be her own son" Judar yawned and readied his own weapon. " I' guessing they'll return here sooner or later, I think that I an still give the their greetings..hehehe"

They could suddenly feel a sudden rise of power fro the boy before them. The power kept on rising as an eye suddenly appeared on his forehead. Tyelle immediately moved and tried to strike the nape of his neck but the boy immediately deflected his attack.

"Oh...I didn't expect you to move that fast." Judar smiled but and floated in to the air. " Could you tell the that this is my greetings to them" Black lightning appeared from large clouds and just that sight of this lightning could  make any normal people be scared out of their wits.

"Ohh....You are quite talented...It's hard to cast that kind of spell in this period...You say he's from what country again?"

"Well.... he did mention Ren Gyouken......so he's probably from the Kou Empire." Tyelle looked at the woman strangely...They're about to receive lightnings that huge and she is still in the mood to look for apprentices....How weird was this woman?

"Huh....That kind of lighting will only sting for a bit what are you complaining about you sword freak?...Besides, It's hard to find a good seedling nowadays...It's called being opportunists." Zyril replied with a deadpanned look on her face.

'Ahhh...is this one of the reasons why they're so called unique?...I'm not so suprised...haha.' Amyra muttered to herself as she watch the the events happening in front of her.

And so, the three of the recieved all of the frightening black bolts of lightning that was asted by Judar who finally disappeared after long strikes of lightning bolts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So....What do we do now?" A toasted figure of Tyelle stood by the shore lines watching the aftermath of the bolts of lightning. Zyril look at him with amusement as she pat her clean clothes that didn't have any signs of lightning bolts.

"Wait, wouldn't Sinbad's group feel that large amount of lightning bolt from here?" Ayra ouldn't help but worry for the Sindria king.

"No. I separated the plane from theirs, they would pretty much just wander around the island feeling nothing until the group that entered managed to get back."

'Isn't that too cruel....?' Zyril shrugged. 'Oh well....' 

"Thank you very much Zyril." Amyra amusedly thanked the woman for her protection spell that for some reason didn't reach the sword man miraculously.

" I've already left a message to the people here. Why don't we head first to the Kou Empire and see that future student of mine..okay?" Zyril didn't bother to look at Tyelle and immediately look at Amyra.

"OY OY! Don't you dare leave me behind here! What kind of comrade are you leaving your team mates behind?!"

" Since when are we in a team?"

"..........."

"Can I stab you?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lyra's P.O.V.

At Rakushuu, Kou's Capital

It's insane how a moment can change the future. I don't know why but it seems like Hakuryuu had change in a way that I didn't managed to recognize him. His appearance is still the same but somehow I knew that smile on his face is different from the smile that he used to make in the past.

Looking at the army that is lined up in front of the palace only filled me with something that I didn't know how to describe. The look of Hakuryuu's generals behind him when that black haired magi named Judar appeared from the sky. I can't listen to whatever they were talking about since I was quite far. Actually I was separated from Nobu and my twin when we were suppose to be going back home as what my aunt ordered us to do. 

Nobu mentioned that there was some kind of wrong so his attention was momentarily distracted that he didn't notice a circle had appeared in front of our path.

"HEY NOBU!!!"

"W-what the.......!!"

Nobu and my sister managed to dodge however for some reason my grip loosened and I found myself swallowed by the circle all by myself. The next thing that I know I am on the palace grounds. Palace grounds of KOU. How could I even appear here out of nowhere, How is that even possible?

Yes and it seems like bad luck since I found myself in front of Gyouken's body laying motionlessly on the ground. Why.....just why?

"WHO ARE YOU!!"

"MEN! INTRUDER!!"

"CATCH THAT GIRL!"

Looking at the panicking soldiers around me, I decided that it must be a coincidence since the look on their faces seems like they do not want me here at all.

"Wait." 

And so, Hakuryuu and I met once again in a not so good time.