CHAPTER 16

Haha hey guys sorry about not updating haha life is hard for me haha

Anyways............

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today is Tuesday and I'm am already tired of school the teachers say they would help haha that a freakin joke.

I got out of the bed without moving Justin I got out and headed to the bathroom I took a shower and put on tights with brown boots with a shirt that said 'hello'.

I went down and grabbed my keys and my bag and a cup of coffee and headed to my car.

I got to the school and I went into my classroom and sat down at my desk and then the bell rings and kids start to walk in my room and got to their lockers and I get to my computer and turn the smart board on and put a problem on the board.

8x-9x= -20

Then everyone came in my class and they all started to stare at the board with confusion It was kinda funny.

The late bell rings and I start my class.

"Ok Blaze and Nick get up here were gonna figure this problem out together"

The came up to the front and I have Blaze the pen and she gladly took it.

"Mrs.Parker can I do this on my own I know how" Blaze said.

"Go for it"

She went up there to the problem and underlined the 8x-9x and subtracted the numbers.

8x-9x =-20
-1x = -20

"Good job now Nick can you finish"

He grabbed the pen and finished the problem correctly ,smart kids.

-1x= -20
-1x/-1x -20/-1x
Correct answer:20

"Very good guys I am very proud"

Blaze smiled and flipped her hair in front of Nick and he rolled his eyes and they sat back down.

I finished all my for classes and got ready to go back home I drove home and I got to our apartment and unlocked the door and walked in and Justin was nowhere to be found.

I walk into the kitchen there was a plate there and a note.

Dear , Lauren
Lauren sorry but I couldn't be there to spend dinner with you and see my pretty fiancée but I had been called into work I'm sorry I love you I made your favorite for dinner be home soon love you.
Love , Justin

Great Justin is gone and I'm alone at least he made me my fav meal which is noodles and butter and salt best meal ever don't judge it's good.

I warmed my noodles and while they were warming I picked out a movie I think I'm gonna watch catching fire of hunger games because the mocking jay is in movies and I wanna go see it.

I went back into the kitchen and got my noodles out and a fork with it too.

I finished watching the movie and I fell asleep on the couch and Justin came home I woke up and he was standing there with his eyes almost close seems like he had a bad day.

I got up and walked over to him I have him a hug he wrapped his arms around my waist and I pulled my head of his shoulder and he leaned down I got on my tippy toes and kissed him with passion and lust he moved his hand down to my butt and put his hands in my pockets I played with his hair we pulled back and he started to kiss my neck and a soft moan escaped my lips and he chuckled.

"Best way to come home" he pecked my lips.

"You look tired babe wanna go to bed"

He nodded and I backed up and he took his hands out of my pockets and I went over to the tv and took out the movies and put it in the dvd case and put I back sorry OCD kicking in.

I turned around and he was gone I went up to our room and he was there with just his boxers and asleep SO CUTE.

I removed my clothes and put on a big t-shirt and shorts and cuddled up to Justin he put his arm around my waist my back was towards his rock hard abs and he started to kiss my neck then my shoulder.

"I love you Lauren" he said

I turned around and kissed him "I love you too Justin" he kissed me we pulled back and he had his forehead on mine and kissed my nose.

"Good night Justin" I said and turned around in his arms.

He pulled me closer and kissed my neck "good night Lauren"

I fell asleep in his arms and that night I fell into a deep sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ ᒪIKEᗪ IT I ᒪOᐯE YOᑌ ᖴOᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪIᑎG.

💙~αℓуѕѕα~💙

ⒷⓇⓄ ⒻⒾⓈⓉ 👊