Chapter Nineteen

What's uppp my dear listeners!!! I am SO sorry for not updating for like a few days! So here is this chapter! Hope y'all like itttt!!

The weeks passed by in a blur, everyone wishing me good luck and giving me little gifts and such, telling me how much they were going to miss me. Midoriya asked me if I would come to his place for dinner on the day before I left. I, of course, I said yes, and couldn't wait till the end of the week. (But also I could cause I don't wanna leave XD)

Today was Friday, my last day at UA before I leave for America the next morning. The whole Uncle thing still sounded a little iffy to me, but they ran tests, and I couldn't deny science. Or could I? Nah, too much work. I'm just gonna have to face the fact that I'm leaving, hopefully the school over there lives up to its expectations. I wasn't really worried about making any friends over there. I just wanted to become a good hero.

I did my usual morning routine of getting ready, and walked into the kitchen where Hizashi was cooking something. He heard me come in and turned to me with a sad smile on his face. I walked over and hugged him tightly, and he did the same. Then we both sat down and ate breakfast in silence.

Time skip to school

I walked into class and sat down at my desk next to Midoriya, he looked at me and kinda half smiled, half tried not to cry. He was the first friend I had made when I came to this school and I was really gonna miss him. I paid attention to what Mr Aizawa was teaching throughout the lesson, I raised my hand to ask a question about half way through.

"Yes Y/n, what is it?"

I smiled, "I was thinking about this, if I used your quirk, and erased yours, would I lose it as well because I got it from you in the first place? And since it's no longer there, would I still be able to use it?"

The whole class looked at me with bewildered expression, Mr Aizawa sighed,

"Y/n, I don't want to have to use my brain for anything I don't have to, so with all due respect, shut the hell up."

Me and the whole class burst out laughing, Mr Aizawa glared at us and then continued the lesson after we had all calmed down. Then he gave us ten minutes to talk amongst ourselves near the end of the class.

Immediately the class came and sat around my desk. I smiled at everyone,

"I'm really gonna miss you guys! Your like my family!"

"We're gonna miss you too Y/n!" They all said.

Momo handed me a bag of tea leaves, and brand I hadn't tried before,

"It's apple vanilla tea, ya know, in case they don't have any Japanese tea over there." She smiled sadly.

I smiled at her, "Thanks Momo, it sounds good!"

Ochako gave me some adorable cat hair clips, Asui gave me a jade ankle bracelet, Jirou gave me a f/b (fav band) CD, and before I knew it my bag was full of little momento's from everyone. Even Bakugo gave me something, a friendly punch on the arm. I giggled when he did this and pulled him into a hug, he reluctantly hugged back and then everyone else joined in.

"OI, YOUR SQUISHING US GOD DAMMIT!" Bakugo yelled.

Everyone laughed, then the bell rang signalling the end of class and we all got up to go to our next lesson.

Time skip to after school

I walk out of the school with Midoriya, since I'm going to his place for dinner. We chat about anything and everything as we walked. Then I remember something,