Story 33 : Romeo and Cinderella

Start from the beginning

"🎶 Don't make my love your tragic Juliet, Take me away...That's how I feel." Tonight, she will be a sinful girl, ready to act like a normal people but a low-key girl in a rich life. As she sing the part of Romeo and Cinderella that was composed by a singer who may call that the song was full of story.

And she was suffering like Juliet, who wanted a simple ending like Cinderella.

"🎶 Tell Mom and Dad goodnight
Wish them sweet dreams, at least
It's bedtime for grown-ups." As the song goes on, her memory flashed back as she remeber her family.

"Ao-Chan, always be a good girl like mommy and daddy told you so. It was for the sake of your future." They smiled as the little version of her just nodded in response. Because she can't handle the decision on her own so she let her parents rule over her.

"🎶 Choking on captivating caramel
Entwining my bare, bashful legs. How far can we venture tonight? Be gentle, don't bite. I still dislike bitter tastes
Having been spoiled on Mom's homemade sweets." As those hideous words comes out of her mouth, she was relatably curious about life. As she commited a scandal on the boy who she loves. The guitar was still in sync along with her voice. Remembering at the age of 17... She did what was married couples to do. Because she loves the Romeo that she had now.

"🎶 When there's something you don't know. It's only natural to want to find out
Show me everything~ And just for you, I'll show you mine too..." Under the night, she and Akane become one as Akane confessed his love for her. Confessing as a childhood friend who was asking for her to be his.

"🎶I'm a Cinderella, yearning for you,
I'll come running in my school uniform
Oh magic, please stop the hands of time
Before the villain interferes." As the chorus starts... She remembered, The day where she and him have a free will to do things on their own way as they happily become a couple at school. But they'll be broken once her parents knows the truth that she's in a relationship. Although, the time is always worth it for them.

"🎶 I'm a Juliet who wants to run away
But don't call me by that name.
We have to live happily ever after
Otherwise where's the fun?" She was asking herself... Is it fun to have everything in her life. Born with a silver spoon but her movements was being controlled by her parents?

She envy normal people. Because they're perfect in her own eyes. She wanted to be happy, and she WILL be happy.

She remeber, that after school her Cinderella part was over as she goes back in her room. Writing on her diary how her life goes on. When the clock strikes 12, Akane-Kun was on her balcony as they shared a passionate kiss and exchange "I LOVE YOU'S."

"🎶 Tell me, will you choose life?" She paused the song as her flashback with him become memorable.

"Ao-Chan... If you choose a life. Would it be Me or your life?" Akane asked that makes Aoi smiled at him. Because her decision was already decided.

"I want a life... Like the other people who was free to be happy. I don't need money, what I want is me being with you." Those foolish words for a 17 year old girl responded as Akane kissed her neck.

"You'll be my responsibility if you choose me. And I do... Love you. I really do." Akane and her both laughed. Because they are happy.

"🎶 Won't you peek into my heart?
See how it brims with desires?
I've got room for more
Pack my heart until it's full
Until it fills up the place
Where you are." She started to strum the guitar again... Feeling the heaviness of her heart because she's going to rebel against her family.

"🎶 But what would be the point?" That doesn't matter as long as she won't regret anything.

"🎶 They say happiness comes in small packages. If something doesn't change
You're going to end up hating me." Can she do it? Can she escape from her parent's grip?

"🎶 But Mom and Dad are the same as ever. They just want more
You're right, I should be honest.
The axe I dropped was one of gold." She was afraid. Because all of their memories is a treasure of her heart.

"🎶 Cinderella told one too many lies
And got herself swallowed by the wolf
If something doesn't change
He's going to end up eating me too." Aoi started to cry.

Is he going to save her? Could he save her and get her from hell? Is he going to break his promise?

"🎶 Come to my rescue, before it's too late!" She hurriedly dropped her guitar as she looked at her mother's cookies. Her diary was on the top of the table so she knows that she took it.

"Ao-Chan!" Akane called her name from the balcony. His glasses was gone as his appearance become like a Prince.

"I love you." Akane smiled as Ao-Chan run and hugged him.

"Take me with you. I love-" she was cut off when Akane kissed her.

"You'll be mine now. And I'm happy for it." Akane responded as he carried her in bridal style as they leave the mansion.

The Romeo and Cinderella song is a tragic song. Instead of a happy ending, the Female Lead and the Male Lead decided to part ways and move on their life. That their love is just a lust.

But she was desperate to be happy, she'll be with the man she loves. She'll never be a juliet again. But a Cinderella.

"Good-bye... Mom and Dad. From this day, you don't have a daughter like me. Hate me more, but you were the reason why I'm like this. I want to fly like a bird, not being caged but being taken care of. But you always lack into something and can't give me enough." Aoi whispered as she burried her face to her love's neck.

---★★★---

These video's become my inspiration as the story follows some of it's scenes. Hope you all like it and have a good day. I apologize for the sudden errors, hope you don't mind.

Romeo and Cinderella - By VOCALOID : Hatsune Miku.

(Continuation Story) Me and Juliet - (Not listed in the story plot) By VOCALOID : Hatsune Miku

---★★★---

This Story influenced me a lot to create a story like this. I hope all of you have a good day and stay safe. 😊