Story 4 : Astronomy

あなたは星のようだ、あなたは誰かを引き付けるために火花を持っているが、あなたが届かないので得るのは難しい。一言で言えば、近すぎるには遠すぎました。

(You're like a star, You have sparks to attract someone but hard to get because you're not reachable. In short, were too far to be close.)

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yugi Amane X Yashiro Nene)

"Yashiro Nene!" Someone called her name but Yashiro didn't hear it because she was wearing an earphone.

"NENE-CHAN!!" Akane Aoi yelled. This time, she removed her earphone as she turn around.

"As the President of the class, our teacher assigned me to recruit a new member in astronomy club. I know it's not my responsibility to find a member but teacher beg me to do it for the sake of the club." Akane huffed as she use her hands to remove the Sweat from her forehead.

"But... I'm not interested in Astronomy Club. You know that I'm filling these contract to be in the Gardening Club. I love Nature more than the Milky way Akane-Chan." Nene replied.

Akane seemed to be stressed about convincing the other new students in Kamome Academy High School. But it was obvious that kids these day prefer to choose an ACTIVE club over an Experimental ones. And Astronomy club happen to have rumors that soon it will be shut down for good.

She smiled but her face shows a worried face. Akane doesn't want the club to shut down because she knows that the activities in there are more fun to do when it's night.

If she only have a choice to join more than 3 clubs then she's willing to join the astronomy club. It just happen that her club offering slots were full.

"Nene-Chan, you know that the maximum of joining the clubs is only 3 right?" Akane asked.

"Well, I was looking for an Arts club-"

"Please TRY THE ASTRONOMY FIRST! I BEG YOU." Akane cut off her words.

"I'm sorry Akane-Chan, but it seemed like you're forcing me to do that I don't wanna be in. I have choices to join the other club and the Astronomy Club didn't give a huge impact of interest towards to me." Nene truthfully answered her.

"Just one try, tonight at 9PM in the Astronomy Room. I beg you please. I know it's too much but there's no problem when you try it out right?"