*insert title here*

(Best title ever. I know. Okay, so I owe you guys a new part/chapter thing-y. So here you go. And they will no longer have titles that make any sense. On with the story)

"Nebi-chan, get back in the house."

"But Ito-nii. It's so lonely and I wanna meet Kyo-sama, Yuki-sama, and Shigure-sama." I looked up at him. "Pwease Ito-nii? I'll be good, I promise."

"Fine." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you Ito-nii!" I said excitedly and hugged him.

"Lets just go Nebi-chan."

With that we walked (or he walked and I excitedly skipped along behind him) to the car. Slowly climbing in, we got seatbelted. Ori-san started the car and we were driving to Ure-san's house in no time.

"Do not bump into anyone. Not even the cat. Okay Nebi-chan?"

"I pwomise I'll twy Ito-nii." I said lightly smiling at him.

"Akito. Fujin. We are here."

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Nebibit?" I said disappointedly getting out of the car to stand beside Ito-nii.

"I'll be back in a few hours. Call me if you need anything."

"Okay Hatori. You can leave now." Ito-nii said with a slight anger in his voice.

"Bye Ori-san. Travel safe." I called after the car.

"Nebi-chan." Ito-nii warned.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Lets go see our cousins!" I said excitedly.

"Come on Nebi-chan." He said walking towards the house.

I followed closely and quietly.

When we finally reached the house Ito-nii knocked on the door and it was opened by a young girl.

"I'm sorry but we do not want whatever you are selling." She said with a smile on her face. She, was like me, sorta. Always wanting to please everyone around us.

"Girl. Go and fetch Shigure for me." Ito-nii commanded and the girl obeyed.

"Don't you think you were a little harsh on her?"

^//^ ^//^ ^//^ ^//^ ^//^

Okay I know you were expecting more, but there is only so much a girl can write. Quick question. Do you guys think she should stay with Kyo after they break the curse or help him realize his true feelings for Kagura? And I never said what kind of love it had to be, but I was thinking not love love. More comments/ideas = more/faster updates. Read on my Baccas <3 ILY