Chapter 7

Lloyd's p.o.v

Running my claws up Kai's side, he arches in pleasure. Zane holds his legs wide as I torchor Kai with the touches. Kai throws his back, a silent scream escaping as he jurks with the orgasm racking his body.

I swallow his load as Kai colaspes on Zane. Pulling off his cock with a pop, Zane reaches between their bodies and I spread Kai's ass open for Zane. Kai struggles but the grip Zane has on his arms isn't letting her move. Zane presses the head of his cock into Kai who keens.

'More, I need more loves.' Kai's voice is heard in our heads. As mates, we can communicate through the telepathic connection we share. Zane pulls out than rams into Kai's ass. Kai's toes curl, hands ball into fists and he throws his head forward.

Zane let's hem adjust, Kai wreaths in pleasure. 'Move, please love, move.' Kai begs. Zane moves, bringing them to a kneeling position and fucks Kai into the bed. I palm my hard on, stroking it as Kai whines with pleasure.

Kai looks at me, cat eye blown wide. He whines at me. "Use your words, love." I say, spreading my legs and slowing my strokes. I know what he wants, I want hem to beg. 'May...ahh...may I suck..dad...nahhh...daddy's cock.' Kai moans. I smile, move closer and grasp his head.

Kai swallows my cock to the helt, Zane fucks hem and it makes Kai move on my cock. Leaning forward, me and Zane share a kiss while we fuck our mate into oblivion. Kai locks up, moaning and he cums for a third time.

I thrust a few more times, cumming down Kai's throat while Zane grints his teeth as he cums. All three of us pant, pulling away and settle in our usual spots. Kai purrs as I rub his wings. He opens his eyes, sadly, his right eye is cloudy and grey. He's lost his voice and sight in his right eye cause of the Oni attack three weeks ago.

"You did so wonderful,  little Pyro. Maybe Snowflake will let me fun inside your hole next time." I coo in Kai's ear. Kai nuzzles me, curling up and falling asleep.

Zane looks at me, he's still possessive over Kai. Not that I blame hem. Zane's the alpha mate of Kai, I'm the second to join the group and even than Zane looked to rip my head off.

Settling down, I wrap my wings around my mates. Closing my eyes, I join the two in sleep.
---------------

Kai, Lloyd and Zane are sent to the tv show universe.

Name the episode you would like me to start the adventure.

The Green Ninja

Double Trouble

Child's Play

The Stone Army

The Last Voyage

Rise of The Spinjitzu Master

Art of the Silent Fist

The one with the most votes by twelve o'clock wins.