Jake Fuller

Requested by ImInColorGuardShutUp
You had a boyfriend, but you were friends with benefits with Jake. You wanted to break up with your boyfriend for awhile now but you never had it I'm you to do it. You felt bad for cheating on him, but you couldn't keep away from Jake.
Jake was crazy about you so he couldn't keep away from you either, even though it was killing him that you wasn't fully his. "Well, I have to take a shower and get ready for Jay to get here, so you should go." " or I can take a shower with you. " Jake said smirking. "He'll be here anytime now." " so well be quick. " "Okay fine."
As you got I'm the shower, Jake started to fool around with you.  "Jake, he's going to be here any minute now you need to stop." " you know you don't want me to. "
Jake and you heard Jay walk in the house. "I told you." You whispered , slapping him lightly. "Babe?" " Yeah, I'm in the shower. " "The doors locked." " I'll be out in a a minute. " "Okay, but tell him I said hi. His car is still here."
Jake looked at you, but also began to smile because he secretly wanted him to find out. "Well uh, your place?" You said trying not to make it so awkward.
Jake and you want to his house. "Just so we're clear, you're officially mine now, right?" Jake asked. "Oh shut up." He laughed . "No, but seriously?" " Yes I'm yours officially. "
Like I've mention before this is just an image and I don't Recommend cheating