Movie Date!

Mal POV :
I was in my bedroom reading a book 📙, YES YOU HEARD ME!  MY BEDROOM AND ONLY MY ROOM! Well you see after me and Ben💜 got engaged and  broke down the barrier me and my Dad moved in the beast castle🥰,AND THAT PEOPLE IS HOW I GOT MY OWN ROOM! Well back to what I was initially going to say, it was a very boring day 😐, Ben has a council meeting 🥺, Belle is out with Cinderella to go shopping, Adam is hanging out with my dad to get to know him better ( which BTW I'm really happy about), Evie is on her first date with Doug 😅, Carols is hanging out with Jane, Jay is working out in the gym, Lonnie still isn't back, Uma is exploring Auradon with Harry, Celia, Dizzy, Gil, Squeaky and Squirmy and other VKs. And there is me  dying of boredom😑. But then I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms around me I turned my head to see JAY!? 😫 Kidding 😂🤣 I turned my head to see my handsome fiancé Ben 💕🥰.
"Hey"  said Ben
"Hey"  I quickly reply
Ben then buried his face in my back and I giggle at his action 🤭. Ben noticed and then buried his face in the crook of my neck and kissed it and I giggle even more ☺️. He then lifted his face from my neck and smiled at me "what are you doing?."  he asked me
"nothing just reading a book".  I reply
"BTW aren't you supposed to be at a council meeting right now?" I asked.
He  sighed  "Well I was but apparently all of the drawers had a birthday party to attend and Cindy went out with my mom and... we'll I may have used it as an excuse to hang out with my gorgeous fiancé 😘" he replied.
"Awwww Ben  😍, you didn't have to cancel your meeting for  me though"
I said. " Well would you rather die of boredom or hang out with your handsome fiancé 😏?." he asked me
I laughed "  Well if you mean my super hot, handsome, gorgeous, kind, amazing and incredible fiancé then yes I prefer hanging out with him then stay here alone". I reply laughing 😂. Ben joined me and we both laughed together 😂🤣. Then suddenly he picked me up and made me sit in his lap and I started to blush really hard and almost turned red as a tomato 🍅. He laughed at my reaction and kissed my forehead  and I continued blushing even more. "So... What do you what to do?". He asked me. "well... do you want to watch a movie in the theater room?". I asked him. " OFC what movie do you want to watch?" he asked me.  "Mmhhh IDK you choose". I said "well what about... Peter pan?" he asked me. "sure. never seen it before". I reply to him. "Haha.. same 😂😅" he said. Then we both burst out laughing. Then I started to get of Ben's lap but only to be stopped by him. I look at him confused. He then smiled at me an picked me up bridal  Style.  I started laughing 😂 And I punch his chest playfully 😂.he then smiled at me, God that smile 😍😊,and carried me to the theater room.
Ben's POV
I was carrying my gorgeous fiancé to the theater room to watch a movie 🎦.When we got there I sat on one of the chairs and sat my little dragon on  my lap and she started to blush again and I laughed, she is just so perfect 🥺😍. Anyway we started to watch the movie well...... at least Mal was but I was way to focused on staring at her so I didn't even notice 😅, she looked so beautiful,soon enough she started to cuddle with me and she fell asleep 😴. She looked so peaceful 😍. Then I picked up a blanket that was in one of the seats  next to ours and I wrapped the blanket around us and soon I fell asleep too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle's POV
I just got back from the mall with shopping bags 🛍. I didn't see Mal and Ben so I thought they went out on a date or something so I decided to watch a movie in the theater room.
As I went inside I saw the most  CUTEST scene EVER!
😍 I saw my son and future daughter-in-law curled up together sleeping peacefully,it was so CUTE ❤️.
I then took a picture of them, but a movie on and sat next to them watching a movie while they were sleeping.

So that's it people my first One-shot 😅, I'm sorry if it's short or super cheesy it's my first one-shot after all anyway I hope you enjoy reading it bye Bal lovers!
-Unycorn 💜