Chapter 5

Rilyn scrambled away and looked back once more, she was thankful he had at least come to find her but she was afraid. She didn't want to be hurt and she wanted to work it out with Harry, she wondered if Niall was falling for her. Rilyn didn't feel good and her legs hurt like hell, she was doing anything in her will and power to get away from the five. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the flashlights go out and scurried, she bit her lip knowing this was the end of her. She couldn't deal with being in her prison again, she started humming beside you and shook her head vigorously. Rilyn couldn't see well and found herself running into something or someone, she fell once more and blacked out.
----------------------------------------------
Rilyn's head felt as if it were splitting, she moaned somewhat in pain and tried turning over. She didn't know what was holding her in place but looked up, her eyes felt grainy and dirty and her face felt puffy and stained with crimson. She didn't like this at all, she at least liked her purple fuzzy handcuffs, she didn't understand why she had been handcuffed to the bed and tried to loosen the cuffs. She couldn't help her falling tears, she sighed slightly giving up trying to get loose at the moment, she heard voices whispering close by and turned her head to look. She was afraid at the moment, Rilyn really didn't trust any of the boys and felt the dampness of the basement falling around her.