Chapter 2

Rilyn looked to the four boys stopped in front of them, she bit her lip diverting her eyes from the boys. She stayed quiet being the good girl she was supposed to be and looked at her feet, "can we please just go Haz." She wasn't liking the feel of this and knew if she spoke or did anything out of the normal that she would be punished later when she got home, this was one of the only times she had been able to go out in general but she wasn't alone.
"We're not leaving and we're not done here either."
Rilyn felt Harry's hand go to her cheek and she flinched, she didn't even know what they had been fighting about in the first place. Probably just cuz she wanted and needed new clothes.
"So this is the slut you've been talking about right."
She flinched at the word and flinched under Harry's touch but looked to the boys in leather jackets, she had to admit they were all cute and the blond boy didn't strike her as too much of a bad boy. But the black haired boy who's name she didn't know scared her.
"Yeah Zayn, she's Calum Hood's little sister. Or twin, whatever she is."
Rilyn had never known her biological family so this was news to her, she wanted to really hurt Harry then.
"Well introduce us then, she's sexy. I could see why you wanted her for yourself."
---------
Rilyn was thankful when Harry was gone or passed out because then she could look around and try to find a way out, she would leave even if it hurt them both. At the moment she didn't care, her breath hitched as she looked in the drawers and cabinets. She found old newspapers about Harry and his family, there had been pictures of his mother and another girl she assumed to be his sister. She didn't know how long she had until he got back but she stashed the papers into her purse and attempted to unlock and escape the door of doom.

(Sorry it's not much but here you go. I'll try to add more soon :))