Episode 2: Thrown into a struggle

With Sonic now defeated, being presumed dead, Dr. Eggman began his plan to take over the world. With his army quickly taking over, and within months, all but a few isolated areas in the world were under their control.

But despite the odds against everyone was overwhelming odds, a rag-tag resistance was formed and band together to continue the fight.

And while this was happening, Dr. Eggman's 'creation' finds the rest of these 'legendary warriors' within the months Dr. Eggman's army takes over Mobius.

To what happened to them? No one knows...

And now, a group of warriors must prepare to join the struggle

~******~

It was just an average day for the Pretty Cures, one moment Nagisa walking around the city with her friends and the next, a monster appears out of nowhere, and was off fighting a Zakenna.

She, Cure Black, and her friends, Honoka aka Cure White, and Hikari aka Shiny Luminous saves the day and everything seems handy dandy.

Cure Black, Cure White, and Shiny Luminou watch from the roof of a building at a job well done. They waved over at a couple they have just saved from the fight as they looked at each other. Cure Black sighs as she slumps over.

"And we were gonna get chocolate parfait, but now we won't get too!" Cure Black whined in annoyance and impatience.

Cure White gave her friend a small smile and pats her shoulder. "I'm sure we'll still be able to go, though."

"But the line will be much longer by then," Cure Black continued to whine. Shiny Luminous giggles at their interaction with a smile. But then, that smile left her face as she looks behind herself, sensing something off, something darker.

"Luminous?" Cure White asked her friend since she's been quiet and was acting strange right about now.

"I sense a strange dark scent..." Shiny Luminous turns towards them but she pauses and gasped.

Cure Black and Cure White were confused by this and turned around to see a black and magenta portal right there. The three of them were shocked at the sight of the portal but suddenly felt something pulling them and shouted in surprise at the portal before something came out of it, a beam shot out of the portal and exploded.

Thankfully, the three precures were able to dodge the beam in time. Cure Black and Cure White landed on support beams next to a construction site, the two looked up and sees this being before them.

The being was a bit taller than them, his fur was black with white long and stiff dreadlocks, a white-collar of some kind, and white stripes on his back that resemble a ribcage. He had a bushy tail with a white tip also, and wears black gloves with silver streaks on the back, covering his sharp fingers.

But the most noticeable feature about him was his silver metal mask that draws an eerie presence to him, and this gem-like thing on his chest that glowed ever brightly.

"What is that?" Cure White wondered, looking up at the figure floating in a red aura with the others.

"This black tanuki... doesn't seem to be a Zakenna." Shiny Luminous stated.

"Seems to be the case." Cure Black agreed.

The being flies towards them and the three jumped out of the way. The being shots red projectiles of energy at them but they also dodged. Cure Black throws punches at the being but he dodges them with ease. And when Shiny Luminous went to dropkick him, he teleported away from her and was at the top of the construction site.