❄Elsa and Anna part 2: Olaf.❄

Anna's laughter died down finally for what seemed like forever. The city of Arendelle was asleep, well, except Anna, who was talking to Olaf about the greusome events of today.

"And he screamed so loud Olaf! You were right! He needed to die!" She laughed, flopping on her bed. Her face turned serious for a moment, then she paused.

"Are you sure Olaf? Elsa would neve-. She stopped, then sighed, skepical. "Yes,yes, you're right, Olaf never lies. Okay. Thanks." There was a knock at the door. 

"Come in!" Anna yelled. It was Elsa with tired eyes, hands still stained with Hans's blood.

"Anna what are you still doing up? It's late."

"I was just talking to Olaf... Olaf said that-"Elsa sighed and sat at the edge of her bed.

"Anna we've been over this. Olaf. Isn't. Real." Anna gasped.

"OLAF IS REAL! HE IS! HE IS!" Anna screamed a threw a tantrum.

"Anna. Anna stop! Calm down,okay? I'm sorry I called Olaf fake, I believe you."

"Yo-You do?" 

"Yes. Now, go to sleep, okay?" She said, turning off the light and closed the door. Red eyes gleamed out of the darkness of her room. "I wont kill her." Her mind was conflicting.

She had to kill her sister. But she wouldn't do it.  The voice of Olaf haunted her very being, until all she heard was the snowman's whispers in her ears to kill her sister. Her body went cold and snowflakes drew themselves into her skin. Her hair and eyes turned and icy blue and Anna rose in the darkness of her bedroom. She cried, hating what she had become.

Olaf.

"You had to have it all. You wanted everyone dead, right? And now you suddenly want to stop? Had enough? You'll get what you deserve, you greedy brat. You always listen to Olaf. ALWAYS. This is what happens. This is the end to your story,child."

Anna's body walked out of her room and down the hallway, towards Elsa's room.

No! She yelled mentally. She couldnt speak.

Anna's hand knock on the door, and then barged in.

"Anna! What is wron-  Anna's hand grasped around Elsa's neck.

Elsa...im so sorry. You should have never lied to me.

Elsa tried to summon any power she had, but it was futile. Tiny specks of snow slapped her face, but nothimg to losen the tight grip on her throat. Anna snapped her neck, and Elsa head rolled, breaking a bone and spiltting her skin, blood pouring from her wound like a volcano.

Elsa...

"You lied to yourself child."

What?

"You said you wouldnt kill your sister. But you did. You lied. Those who lie, die."

But i didn't...

"Whose hands are these?" Her hands rose infront her eyes. Before she could even speak her hand traveled to her pocket were she concealed a blade.

No!

Anna stabbed herself repeatedly. Her organs fell onto the floor and she tripped on them, landing next her sisters lifeless body. She became lifeless as well, the demonic spirit on Olaf exited her body, and onto his next victim who was a loner as well, whose only friend was a reindeer and was so desperate that he started to talk to rocks. How easy Olaf was amused.