Jodrien?

No-one pov:
"Wait, you know my soulmate?!" Jon yelled out. The three girls nodded super fast. "His name is Adrien Agreste. I'm pretty sure that if you search him on google, a whole lot of images will pop up." Alya said. Jon looked confused. "Your future boyfriend is a fashion model." Chloe added. Jon looked awestruck. "C-can you take me to meet him?" He asked shyly, seeing as he didn't know the four girls all to well. "We'll bring him to you." Mari said and opened up a portal. She then stuck her hand in and pulled Adrien out. He was in his sleep wear. "The frick bugginette?? Why would you do thatttttt, I'm sleepy!" Adrien groaned. He then looked at Jon and started to blush. Once again, the whole meeting your soulmate thing happened. After the light died down, we all looked at their marks.

 After the light died down, we all looked at their marks

It was a green superman logo with a reddish glow. The three girls squeeled in delight. "Jodrien is a set ladies!" Mari yelled out and the three girls high fived. Mari then took the two loverboys and pushed them in the still open portal. "Bye guys, see you later!" Alya yelled out just before the portal closed. "Well that was fun. Wanna watch a movie?" Tim asked and threw an arm over Chloe's shoulder. "Sure." Everyone agreed and they went to the movie theater.

In Adrien's room:
Still no one's pov:
"Sooo, are you gay?" Adrien nervously chuckled as he asked his soulmate this question. "Nope. I just like guys." Jon answered and laughed. "Well, that's good to know. Speaking of which, my name is Adrien. Adrien Agreste." Adrien introduced himself. "My name is Jon Kent." Jon did the same and the two sat down on Adrien's bed. They talked about what they liked, hated and want to be someday. They chatted for 3 hours.

There was suddenly a knock on the door. "Adrien, are you awake?" The two heard a female voice. "Hide!" Adrien whispered to Jon. Jon panicked and flew up to the dark corner of the room. Adrien looked surprised at first, but then he got back to his senses. "Come in." He yelled out softly. Natalie came in and looked around. "Oh. I thought I heard you soeaking to someone." She said and looked at Adrien. "I guess I was sleep talking again. Natalie looked around again and sighed. She closed the door and walked over to Adrien. "Ok, your father left. Now where is the boy?" She whispered.

"Jon, you can come down." Adrien said. Jon walked down the stairs. Adrien looked at him weirdly, then the switch hit. Ohh, he doesn't want Natalie to know. Adrien thought. Natalie stood up an walked around the boy. She did weird things, like check his teeth and comb through his hair. The last thing however, set Adrien off. She lifted up his shirt. Andddd he had a six-pack. While Adrien was trying to stop his nosebleed, Jon tried to pry the nosy woman off of him. "O-ok, that's enough." He stated and Natalie took a step back.

"Hmm. He is a Hunk. I guess he is suitable to be your soulmate." She said and walked over to Adrien. "Your father has just started to accept the fact that you don't like girls, I don't think he will like you sneaking your soulmate in your room at." She stopped and looked at her watch. "12 am." She said and sighed again. "Monsieur Kent, you may come back tomorrow morning to continue hanging out with your boyfriend. And don't worry Adrien, I'll talk to you father about all of this." Natalie said and turned to walk out of the door. "Goodnight children." Was her final words as she walked out.

Jon and Adrien stared at each other for a moment, but then burst out laughing. Since they didn't want to wake Adrien's father, the muffled their laughter by using pillows. After they calmed down, they sat back down on Adrien's bed. "Well, I guess I'll be on my way..." Jon said and and rubbed his arm. "Yeah.. But I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Adrien asked with hope. "Of course!" Jon said and chuckled. As fast as lightning, he pecked Adrien's cheek and flew out of the window. You could still hear a faint 'goodnight' if you listened closely. Adrien was awestruck. Not only is his soulmate kind and awesome, but he's also a superhero! No wonder Adrien's soulmark was Superman's logo. And with happy thoughts, Adrien went to sleep.

Somewhere in Gotham.
1 hour earlier:
"So how do you think Jodrien is holding up?" Chloe asked her friends as they walked back to the Wayne Manor from the movies. "I don't know. Pretty good I guess?" Alya replied. Mari thought for a while. She then had a sly smile on her face. "We could maybe spy on them?" She suggested and winked at the other two girls. The girls nodded and then grouped together to discuss their plan, which left the 2 boys to trail behind. "100$ say the Jon and Adrien are making out." Tim said and magically pulled out a 100$ bill. "200 bucks say they talked all night long." Damien said and smirked. "Your on Demon spawn." Tim said and they shook hands.

As the group of 5 arrived home, the immediately went to Damian's room. "Ok guys, so I have a potion here with me that will be able to make a portal thingy so that we can spy on Jodrien. It can last up to hours." Mari explained and pulled out a purple bottle out of nowhere. "Wow. Where did you get that?" Alya asked as she examined the bottle. Mari shrugged her shoulders. "Author said the chapter was to short, so she's playing the scenes out from our point of view." Mari answered. Well, that is true... "Ohh, ok. Then let's get started!" Chloe yelled and she threw the potion against Damian's wall. "Tt, that better not stain my wall Bourgeois." Damian said and backed up. He and Tim had their distance with the girls, as to not get caught in their evil schemes.

"Ok, we can see and hear them!" Mari yelled out and high-fived the other two girls. "Author, please skip to the exciting parts...?" Alya asked. Sure, time skip to where Natalie knocks on the door. And like that, the girls intensely watched the scene before them. Laughing at small things and gushing at the end. Well, until they fell asleep and the chapter ended, because the stupid author forgot she has another story to update.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed and the parts where they talked about me was true... Sooo, got to go! Byeeeee.

Noire out!
1131 words.