Arriving in Gotham.

Mari pov:
I was so happy! Lila's lie totally backfired and now I was sitting in first class with a sweet woman. "So what is your name?" I asked the lady, as we had already began a small conversation, but I forgot to ask for her name. She look startled. "Oh my, where is my manners! My name is Talia Al Ghul." She said. "It's not a problem! I'm Marinette Dupain Cheng." I introduced myself to.

"Well its good to have met you on this plane. Otherwise I would have been very lonely! You are such a nice girl, you must have a very lucky boyfriend." Talia said and I instantly started to blush. "W-well actually, I have yet to find my soulmate.. I received my mark yesterday." I explained. "Oh! I am sorry for asking, but can I see your mark?" She asked me. I smiled at her. "Of course!" I said and showed her my wrist.

"Well I be damned, an angel like you are stuck with a demon! Reminds me of my son... Well when you find this soulmatr of yours and he is unpolite, don't hesitate to call me and I will teach the young boy some manners!" Talia said in a motherly tone. I gigled at her statement. "Of course! I won't hesitate to call you first." I said as we exchanged numbers. "Well please excuse me as I sleep. This is gonna be one long ride." She said and got prepared to sleep. I did the same.

A few hours later.
I woke up to a flight attendant who was asking me if I wanted something to eat. "Yes please! Can I get some blueberry flapjacks?" I asked. She nodded at me and went to the front. I asked another attendant how long the trip has been. "Oh, um about 4 hours. There is still 2 hours left." She answered me. "Thank you!" I thanked her and started to sketch as I waited for my lunch.

Not soon after, had my food arrived. I immediately dig in and my food was done. The same lady came and took my plate. I put on my earphones and while I was listening to music, I was sketching. I heard a gasp next to me. It was Talia. "Those designs are amazing! Do you think you can design a dress for me for a ball in two weeks?" She asked me as she stared at my designs.

"Of course, it wouldn't be a problem!" I said and we started to talk about how she wanted the dress. Since we were in first class,  we were aloudto stand up. So I took her measurements and started to sketch on her dress. By the end of our flight, I was already done with the sketch! I said my final goodbye's and walked towards my class.

I told my friends about my encounter and they all congratulated me for getting the sketch done already. We went to a hotel and Miss B said we will be sleeping in rooms of 8. These were the room schedules:

Marinette, Chloe, Alya, Nino, Kim, Alix, Max and Adrien.

Rose, Juleka, Mylene, Ivan, Nathaniel, Lila, Sabrina and Miss B.

After Lila complained about which room she is, she gave up and we all went to our different rooms. When we got there, we saw that there was a lot of fancy stuff and 4 pairs of bunkbeds and one extra bed. After everyone argued about who can get the lonesome bed, they played a game of uno to decide the winner. "I win!" I yelled out and jumped on my bed.

So this was the whole bedding plan: