Meeting Bruce Wayne.

Once again, the picture above. To funny not to add😂😂.

Anywayssss, the next day:
Adrien pov:
Marinette got her soulmate tattoo two days ago and I'm sure that I am her soulmate! But she is refusing to show me.. I got a Superman mark as my tattoo and I remembered that my Princess said she loves Superman! It is just faith. We were on our way to Wayne Enterprises.

I was sitting at the back, alone. So I reached towards my bag and whispered to Plagg. "Psst, Plagg! Can you find out what is Marinette's soulmate mark? Please!" I begged the kwami. "Can I get 3 camembert wheels if I do?" He asked with a sly smile. "Yeah yeah, just do it while she is asleep." I said to him. "Fineee." He groaned.

After a while, Mari fell asleep and I kicked my bag a bit to remind Plagg. I heard him saying some curse words and then he phased through the bag and seats. After a few minutes, he came back. "Sorry kid, but she definitely isn't your soulmate." Plagg said. "What, how?!" I whisper-yelled. "Her soul mark is a demon. You are way to nice and pure for her." He said and dove back into my bag.

"I don't believe it..." I mumbled to myself. Wait, maybe Chat Noir is her soulmate! He is very sly and sometimes mean... So that means I AM her soulmate! Oh sweet Mari, I'll protect you. I smiled to myself at those thoughts. But not long after, we arrived at W.E.

I walked towards Mari and Alya who were sleeping and just as I was about to wake my Princess up, Lila called for me. "Oh Adrien. We have to gooo!" She yelled out and hooked herself onto my arm while dragging me out of the bus. "Take the high road Adrien." I mumbled to myself.

Dick's pov:
Today I would be giving the winning school a tour of Wayne Industry. So I got up early and dressed up professionally. After I ate something, I went towards my car and drove off. When I arrived, I saw the class already standing in front of the company. Was I late? I thought t myself. I went up to a blue-headed girl. "Hello, my name is Richard. You can call me Dick. Am I late?" I asked the petite girl.

"Oh no! My name is Marinette. I am the class's representative and I thought it would be better if we came early." She said and sticked out her hand to shake mine. I shook her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I have to say, you speak english very well for a french student." I complimented her. "Thank you. I had to take english as a extra language." She explained.

The teacher then came up to me. "Are you the tour guide?" She asked with a smile. "Yes. Have you already done rolecall?" I asked the red-head. "Yes, Marinette has done that about 4 times." Miss B chuckled, thinking about her star student. "Alright then, let's begin this tour." I said and we all walked in.

A few minutes later:
"And that is where we test all our proto types." I explained. "Hello students." I heard a deep voice say. It was Bruce. "Oh hey Bruce." I said. Everyone looked at him with awe. "I just wanted to come and see if everything was going smoothly and I wanted to congratulate Miss Dupain Cheng for winning this tour for all of you." Bruce said and Marinette gave a small thank you.

"Wait, didn't Lila's soulmate plan this tour?" A small girl with pixie hair asked. "Who is Lila? And who is her soulmate?" Bruce asked. The same girl pointed at an Italian looking girl, who was blushing alot. "This is Lila. Her soulmate is Damian Wayne! They met when they were 7 years old. Don't you remember her?" A purple headed girl said. "Impossible. Damian only arrived in Gotham when he was 11 years old." Bruce stated, eyeing the girl.

"And Miss Lila, do not spread lies of my family. You will be sued if you continue." Bruce said and walked away. "Well that happened." Marinette said and sighed. "I told you she was lying." She added. Lila started to cry. "I can't believe Bruce forgot about me!" She tried to lie again.

"Can you shut up?" A blonde girl said. "We know you are lying. And if you wanna lie again, get your stories straight first." A pink headed girl added. "Well... Now that that is over, what do you say if we go grab some lunch?" I asked Marinette, seeing as the teacher left ages ago. "Sure." She said.

I sat by Marinette and 7 other people during lunch. I could already see a few soulmates together. "So Marinette, have you found your soulmate?" I asked the girl next to me. She sighed. "No.. I don't know anyone who matches my tattoo." She said and showed me her arm. It was a demon... I wanted to tell her that I knew who her soulmate was, but I wasn't sure if his tattoo matched her personality. So I tested her.

"Oh, well good luck.. I'm gonna get some more sugar for my coffee. Be right back." I stood up and 'accidentally' tripped and spilled my coffee on her. "Ouch!" She yelled out but then turned to me. "Oh my goodness, are you ok? That looked like a hard fall?" She asked me as she bent down and helped me up. "And your clothes are ruined! Wait I have an extra pair you could use." She said and dug out some men clothes out of her carry on.

I looked at her dumbfounded. "Aren't you mad? I spilled the coffee on you. Sorry by the way.." I apologized. "Me? Oh no! It did burn a bit, but I knew you wouldn't do that on purpose. So take the clothes and go change! I will do the same. And your apology is accepted." She said and smiled to me.

Yepp, found the demon's partner. I thought and went to go change.

Hey kitties! I am finally done! Once again, there is a chance I'll post another part tonight. Soo thats all for now! Bye Mon Cherié's!

Noire out!
1061 words.