19

Jin-A's POV

I walked out of the infirmary with a new shirt and head to class. I'm glad that when I was getting kicked around, there weren't many students where it happened. I walked to my vocal class were Soobin, Yeonjun, and Beomgyu were waiting for my return. Soobin saved me a seat by him. In my vocal class there isn't a seating chart so we can sit were we please. You smiled at them but winced because your lip still hurt from earlier. "How are you feeling?" asked Soobin while you were taking the seat by him. "Awful. Feels like someone kicked me." you said laughing but fake cried because you abdomen hurts too. "Someone is a good mood after getting stomped on" said Yeonjun. "Trying not to get me down on what happened, I want the rest of the day to be good at least."

~Time Skip to lunch~

Author-nim's POV

All four of them were eating lunch, you were barely able to eat because of your lip. You sighed and put your eating utensils down a bit harshly. "Still bothering you?" asked Yeonjun. "Well of course it still hurts! It happened a couple hours ago, not a week ago." Beomgyu stated, "Sorry" Yeonjun apologized.

Hongjoong came to your table , "Jin-A just a reminder, I will be home late because I am going to a party with my friends, so-" he stops when he sees your face. "What the hell happened your lip?!" he says while cupping your face. You swatted his hands away, looked around and the students around you were looking. "I just ran into a locker that's all" you said while looking behind your brother, looking at Wooyoung who sat at their own table.

"You better not be lying to me! or else I will be more pissed when I find out the truth." he stated angrily. "I'm not lying I swear." you said looking at your brothers eyes. "Now go before people think we are dating cuz of how close you are." you said shivering in disgust. He just nodded and went back to his table. "He'll find out eventually." Yeonjun stated. "Let's just hope not." you replied. Then the bell rang, defining that it was time for your last class to be in session.  Your last class is dance. (Don't remember if I even but their class in order but doesn't matter)

~Dance Class~

"so... who beat you up?" Someone questioned you. You looked next to you and it was Seonghwa.  "What? No one hit me, I just ran into a locker." "Mhmm"

"화성, Happy Birthday!" you said with a smile. "How'd you know it's my birthday?" "You know when someone says HBD you say, 'thank you' not 'how'd you know'" "Thank you!... for reminding me how old I'm getting" he said sarcastically "Now answer my question." he demanded. You exhaled," Hongjoong told me this morning before school." "Are you coming to that party?" "Is the Park Seonghwa asking me to a party?"

Little briefing,  Since Seonghwa moved in to your home you two have gotten close, He has been living in your house for about a month already.

"Shut it!" "No, I don't do parties. Even if I did, Hongjoong won't let me." "So your saying you will go if he did?" he questioned. " Even, I still wouldn't go, they are pointless and stupid. All what people do at parties is get drunk and have sex with someone they are next to." she explained. Seonghwa opened his mouth to protest but then closed it because it was all true. So he just nodded. "You should still come" "WOW!" "What?"

"You are not giving up are you? Do you like me that much?" Seonghwa did a sarcastic laugh, then put on a serious face. "Hongjoong won't let me, I'm telling you!" "It's my birthday, Joong can't say no to me!"

"NO!" Hongjoong yelled. Seonghwa and you were in the living room when he asked your brother if you could go. " 'Joong can't say no to me!' you said. Well he just did." you mimicked Seonghwa. He looked at you with a 'aish' face angrily. "Why do you care if she goes or not anyway?" Joong questioned. "She need to be more of a care free teenager." "She's to much of a goody-two-shoes." Seonghwa stated.

"I am not!" "Yes you are!" Seonghwa and your brother said at the same time. "Even if I was, people would admire me because of that" "Yes, parents would. Because they want their children to stay home than be party animals." Hongjoong laughed at what Seonghwa said. "Shut it bad boy nerd!" you yelled

"Bad Boy Nerd?" he laughed. "yea, you act high and mighty out of school, but when In school you act if you were a teacher there." "I do not" he remarked. "Yea you do," started Seonghwa. "You correct everyone without realizing. You even gave Wooyoung a lecture about the both yours and the three theirs when he asked you to check if his message to his parents sound believable about him staying after school when he didn't want to go home." he said shaking his head. "Fine you can go! just don't call me that again AND no drinking or consuming anything at the party" he demanded. "Great!" you said sarcastically. "You don't seem excited, I thought you wanted to go?" "I didn't Seonghwa is making me go." you glared at him. "Why?" you just shrugged. "But I'll go as a birthday present." "eww" they both said. You shook you head then head to your room to finish your homework before getting ready for the party.

Since it was a Friday you wanted to get everything out of the way so you don't have to do anything during the weekend.

Hours passed and it was time for the party. You got ready but didn't put much effort in looking good, you just put on black ripped jeans and a black crop top. You went downstairs to the living room where your brother and Seonghwa were waiting. "Your going to a party not a funeral." your brother said. "Haha, very funny, not!"

What happened at the party would soon make everything worse than it already was.
———
Thank you for reading!!!

Don't forget to Vote and Follow!