|14| karate flips & soju

Start from the beginning

After dropping yeosang off home, jungkook debated whether to drop Taehyung off to his own house or just take him to his. He checked the time and it was already half past 12 and he was too tired to drive back and forth. He settled on taking Taehyung to his house.

"Taehyung?" jungkook nudged the boys shoulder to wake him up.

Taehyungs eyes flickered open and he blinked away the dizziness. "j-jungkook?" he muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"are you still drunk?" jungkook asked wearily.

"w-whats drunk?" Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook stared at his red cheeks and eyes, indicating the boy still was a bit tipsy. He sighed and opened the passenger door after getting out and carried Taehyung to his couch inside.

Taehyung giggled when jungkook plopped him down on the sofa. "do that again!" he squealed.

"do what?" jungkook asked.

"pick me up!" Taehyung exclaimed, smiling widely.

Jungkook shook his head. "i'm getting you some water." he sighed, smiling discretely when Taehyung wasnt looking.

"drink all of it." he ordered, holding the glass to Taehyungs mouth for him as the boy gulped it all down. Jungkook smiled proudly at him.

"can you walk?" jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at him in confusion. "of c-course i can, i'm not a baby!" he giggled, shaking his head.

Though he stood up and his legs instantly gave up on him. He stumbled and jungkook was quick to catch him before he fell. Taehyung looked up at him. Their faces were so close and jungkook could smell the alcohol from Taehyung.

The blonde looked at jungkook and poked his cheek, giggling again, finding the situation too funny. Jungkook just looked at him, seeing Taehyung being so loud and playful surprising him.

"where are we going kookie?" taehyung asked when jungkook picked him up again and started carrying him upstairs. He halted on hearing the nickname, feeling his ears turn red and his stomach doing karate flips everywhere.

"to sleep." was all he said.

"together? Me and you?" taehyung asked excitedly.

"no just you taehyung."

Taehyung pouted. "i wan' kookie with me." he whined.

"theres a spare toothbrush over there." jungkook told him as he set him down on the bed making the boy giggle again.

Jungkook was keeping a cold exterior because he didnt want to show how taehyungs cute behaviour was making him feel so happy and excited. Taehyung watched jungkook walk around him towards the door as he left.

The blonde remained sitting on the bed, not moving at all. He pouted, missing jungkook alot so he stood up but he fell to the carpet on his knees and he whimpered. He crouched over but when he did he felt his stomach gurgling and throat tightning. He quickly crawled over to jungkooks en suite bathroom and opened the toilet lid.

He sobbed as he vomited his first mouthful of food and alcohol. Jungkook was downstairs but he heard taehyung crying and immediatley rushed over to him. He saw the boys face hovered over the toilet as he continued vomiting and crying and jungkook was quickly next to him, comforting him as he rubbed his back and caressed his hair.

"you're okay, dont cry. Take it easy." he whispered to taehyung.

Taehyung sniffled when he was done and flushed the toilet. Jungkook helped him up and supported him by wrapping an arm around his waist as he let the boy brush his teeth.

After that jungkook helped him into bed and taehyung continued looking at him. "'m not tired kookie." he looked at jungkook with his wide innocent eyes.

"you still need to sleep taehyung." jungkook said.

"where are you going?" taehyung whined when he saw jungkook leaving his room.

"i'll be downstairs if you need anything." he said before he left.

Jungkook view

Jungkook shook his head, smiling because of taehyung. He cleaned away the living room before sitting on the couch with a sigh. He removed his shirt to get more comfortable and he put on a movie, not feeling tired at all.

Ten minutes into the movie he heard taehyung creeping down the stairs. He watched with a raised brow as the boy came up to the couch and plopped himseld to lay down with his head on jungkooks thighs. Jungkook looked down at him, scoffing lightly.

"why arent you sleeping hm?" he tickled the boys chin.

Taehyung smiled widely at him. "hello." he giggled.

"hi." jungkook smirked, raising a brow.

Taehyung got jungkooks shirt and put it over his face, jungkook staring at him in confusion.

"peek-a-boo i see you!" taehyung squealed showing his face again.

Jungkook couldnt help but break into laughter, feeling such fondess and admiration for the younger who was now laughing with him. Jungkook shook his head, chuckling.

"go to sleep you big baby." he murmured, watching the movie again.

He let his hand secretly slip into taehyungs hair as he caressed it but he acted like he was doing nothing when taehyung looked at him. He couldnt help but be selfish and enjoy this too much. He just loved taking care of the younger boy, watching him laugh and smile because of him.

Taehyung was now sleeping soundly, head nestling against jungkooks thigh. Jungkook got his shirt out of the boys grasp and carefully layed it over his sleeping frame, too lazy to get a blanket.

He continued to watch the boy until he fell alseep too.

/////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Whats the first thing you do after you wake up?